Slow Rising Beta's, Is this a viable pregnancy?

Ladies I need your help, My Beta’s are not rising appropriately. Is this a sign that I wont have a yolk sac on my US or I am on my way to m/c?
11-16 Beta 70
11-18 Beta 119
11-22 Beta 220

My RE said they should be doubling every 48-72 hours and mine arent.

[quote=BabyA]Ladies I need your help, My Beta’s are not rising appropriately. Is this a sign that I wont have a yolk sac on my US or I am on my way to m/c?
11-16 Beta 70
11-18 Beta 119
11-22 Beta 220

My RE said they should be doubling every 48-72 hours and mine arent.[/quote]

I honestly do not want you to worry. You beta is going up at least 40% which is what needs to happen. If it doubled this would be you numbers.

70 doubled=140
119 doubled= 238

So you are actually pretty close to doubling. You can not see a gestational sac until your beta has reached 1000. So you are still pretty early it looks like. There is still hope, so hang on to that. Hope that helps you some.

Thanks but I am sooo worried because my 3rd Beta was 4 days later and it should of quadrupled and it didnt even double.

[quote=Lovinmybabies]I honestly do not want you to worry. You beta is going up at least 40% which is what needs to happen. If it doubled this would be you numbers.

70 doubled=140
119 doubled= 238

So you are actually pretty close to doubling. You can not see a gestational sac until your beta has reached 1000. So you are still pretty early it looks like. There is still hope, so hang on to that. Hope that helps you some.[/quote]

Baby A- I went through this on my last pregnancy and I ended up having an ectopic (The #s are still in my signature). I truly hope this is not what happens to you. I do know they held out some hope for me that it could work out, with similar doubling times, but they did say they “weren’t hopeful.” I hope your scenario is not like mine however. Have you figured out what the doubling time is for your #s? They don’t need to double, but there is an acceptable level, I think it needs to go up by at least 60% every two days? . I can’t do the math right now as I am having a stressful day myself. I just wanted to let you know someone out there knows how you feel…

Baby A: I know the hardest thing to do is wait. Only time will tell if you are having a viable pregnancy. Just keep your hopes high as possible and try to give you body as much positive feelings as you can. I know it is scary. I just went through slow rising betas and didn’t have a great outcome, but there have been women who have, so don’t lose hope just yet. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending good thoughts for a happy outcome.