Small cervical polyp (3mm)

I had an u/s to check my lining and discovered a 3mm cervical polyp. :frowning: My OB did the u/s since I’m traveling to Czech for donor embies. We are supposed to leave tomorrow at 9am. Does anyone have experience in dealing with a cervical polyp and proceeding with the transfer? My OB feels as though it will be fine. I’m just upset that nothing ever goes smooth for me.

Hi Rachel,

So good to “bump” into you and I’m so happy to hear that you are so close to getting your rainbow baby ;o)

My friend had one before her transfer, her RE didn’t seem to be too concerned either. She got pregnant even though she lost that baby at 20 weeks (nothing to do with the polyp).

Don’t stress out and don’t think negative. I know its hard, I’ve been there so many times unfortunately.

Stay positive and the best of luck with your transfer!!

Alexis.

Thanks Lexis. I’m glad to see everything is going well for you!!

Cervical polyps are totally normal little buggers and shouldn’t affect your chances at all. It’s just a little bit of tissue hanging out on the cervix. Uterine polyps can affect implantation but lots of people have cervical polyps their whole life and don’t even know it. I have one. No biggie.

Thanks Silverbrumby! That’s what I needed to hear! It’s always something for me! Always a challenge. I’m ready for some good luck.

Had cervical polip 5mm: my RE removed it (twisted it) imediately, during exam when she saw it and sent it to routine tissue analysis, no need for anaesthesia, slight bleeding, no antibiotics, nothing.
Cervical polip 3mm is really nothing, not sure it is allowed to be removed during FET, but it is no big deal, for sure!
Good luck!!!

Best wishes Lov4Rachela:pray: ! I hope you have a safe flight. Please keep us updated on your success.

That’s what is get for going to the OB for my u/s instead of RE! The RE at Reprofit said there is no polyp! I bet it was part of an estrace pill, lol!!!

[QUOTE=luv4rachela]That’s what is get for going to the OB for my u/s instead of RE! The RE at Reprofit said there is no polyp! I bet it was part of an estrace pill, lol!!![/QUOTE]
Great news! I cross my fingers for you! :cross:

Thanks! Dear D!!! I have been following your posts & I’m so happy for you!!