Just need some advice. So close, but so nervous. I’m Day 10 of Stim (Lupron, Gonal-F/Menopur), and progressing well.
E2 2,800 (Day 9), waiting on todays results
The RE told me that retrieval will be sun or mon, but if my E2 gets too high they may need to postpone the transfer
I’m def. concerned about Over Stim, but obviously my health is the main concern.
So if they postpone, how long until I can transfer and what is the process for a frozen cycle? Just trying to mentally prepare!!! ugh