So Depressed it CRAZY

Well didnt get the news i was hopping for went for my Prog level test and it was not the answer i was looking for ugh “5.9” …omg this is getting harder and im tryna keep my spirts high but it hitting me hard the question… “WHAT IF I CAN NEVER HAVE A BABY?” right now i need love a support from my online friends HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP, I DONT WANNA GIVE UP!

What dosage of clomid have you tried? It may take some time for the doc to figure out which meds (and maybe not clomid) will work for you. It is quite the trying process. It sucks and it’s very emotional. Keep on truckin’ girl… There’s so much they can do these days, just a lot of hoops to jump through to see what works for you.

Hang in there.

I’m sorry you’re struggling. I know it’s easier said than done, but just try to hang in there. Like Slopes said, they’ll keep adjusting your meds until they get it right, even if that means switching you off Clomid and onto something else. It took 3 cycles of Clomid to even get me to ovulate. The waiting game and emotional toll it takes sucks. But try to keep positive and know that one day it will happen!!

I feel the same way but it will happen for us. My cousin just announced she is 10 weeks along. She is 36 and tried for 10 years. I know that seems like forever but to see her face made it all seem like it was worth it.

We will do this!

Repling to everyone

Thanks to everyone… she had me on 50 mg she said next round she will up my dose to 100 mg… I’m nervous about that because of the s/e I had the last time but hopfully it will be worth it all… I just get so down when the news I get get from the doctor ain’t what I wanna hear… ugh… keeping praying frist… the online sisters… :pray:

I know one day I will be a parent. I dont know if I will get pregnant or not, that is not the most important thing to me. I want to be a mom first and foremost. If it happens with me being pregnant, great! If it doesn’t, I know I have options. Foster to adopt, infant adoption through agency, etc etc. I am not hell bent on being pregnant and I think that’s why I am able to not get so worked up over the bad news. I have a great marriage with my husband, and any child would be the icing on the cake. Even if we don’t get to have any children ever, i am lucky to have my best friend with me every day for the rest of my life. I think sometimes we need to switch our perspective and then the positive thoughts flow more freely

[QUOTE=TTC.2005]Thanks to everyone… she had me on 50 mg she said next round she will up my dose to 100 mg… I’m nervous about that because of the s/e I had the last time but hopfully it will be worth it all… I just get so down when the news I get get from the doctor ain’t what I wanna hear… ugh… keeping praying frist… the online sisters… :pray:[/QUOTE]

I just want to tell you that I did not ovulate with 50 mg of Clomid but when my doctor put me on 100 mg I ovulated just fine. And the symptoms of Clomid got less intense as the months went by.

It will happen. Your baby is on the way and to all the ladies here too:). I will keep praying to all of you :pray: .

I’m sorry you’re having a tough day. (((hugs))) As the above ladies have said your doc has lots of options that may work for you. I just had my first Clomid cycle 100mg. I’m on CD 12.