So Excited About My Insurance

Got the best news today about my infertility!! My RE called me about my insurance benefits and it is amazing! They cover fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, sonograms, and the medication needed! Can’t wait to go see my RE next week!:cheer:

[QUOTE=chell659]Got the best news today about my infertility!! My RE called me about my insurance benefits and it is amazing! They cover fertility treatments, IUI, IVF, sonograms, and the medication needed! Can’t wait to go see my RE next week!:cheer:[/QUOTE]

That’s sooo exciting!!! I bet that just lifted so much weight off of your shoulders. :cheer: :cheer:

wow!!! what insurance if you dont mind me asking. That is amazing I am super jealous! Good for you!!!

YAY!!! :cheer:Such great news!! One less thing you have to worry about and that one is major!! Hope your appointment next week goes great!!

wow chell what an insurance wow…so happy for you!:cheer:

My husband works for Accenture and we have BCBS of Illionois. Yeah I was worried about the fees! We will see what we start with an IUI cycle will cost me $180, not including medication. So far they have paid for my meds. Didn’t ask about IVF. Hoping we don’t have to go there though.

I also have BCBS I checked my benefits and all it says is infertility is “covered 100% up to $10,000 per year.” I probably should call and ask if that covers medication as well because I just forked out over $100 for Prometrium and Clomid.

100% is awesome! My portion is 15% after my deductible of $200. They pay up to $20,000. 4 cycles of IVF only.

Thank goodness for insurance! I can’t even imagine having to pay out of pocket in full for insanely expensive treatments like IVF.

How are all you girls doing?