So lost..don't even know what group to post in

I am new here and I am so confused and scared that I don’t even know where to begin. As you can see from my signature below, we were blessed with a beautiful daughter in December, 2008. We conceived on the first try and had no issues with the pregnancy. One year later we conceived again (on the first try…) and we had a missed miscarriage at just over 12 weeks…this was a devestating loss. I had a D&C a few days later but did not send the tissue for chromosonal testing at my doctor’s recommendation (often inconclusive, expensive, etc.). Ever since that time I have had symptoms that have gradually gotten worse including pain with intercourse, midcycle bleeding, bleeding with intercourse, and intensely painful periods. I also learned that my uterus is tilted now - but I’m almost 100% positive it wasn’t prior to conceiving my daughter. We took a break after the missed m/c and tried again this fall. On the second try we had a positive pregnancy test - but three days later I miscarried (checmical pregnancy). I have had a lot of testing done - ultrasounds, pelvic MRI, and bloodwork. As of now my doctor (who is a RE) believes it is likely that I have endo. She says that this is not the cause of the miscarriages - but likely the cause of the pain. I’m scheduled for a lap in 2 weeks and I’m so scared, I’m sick about it. I know I have one of the best surgeons in the area so I know I am in good hands…but I still worry that this will make things worse. My doctor and I both do not believe this was chromosonal two times in a row - given some of my other symptoms - so she ran a recurrent m/c blood panel (held off on karotype). My thryoid is fine and my lupus anticoagulant and anticardio lipin antibody tests came back normal. My doctor will also be performing a hysteroscopy and an endomietrial biopsy as my MRI showed a thickened lining and a possible polyp. I feel so lost…and broken. My progesterone was also tested during mid-cyle during my most recent pregnancy and it was around 38 - so the doc does not think it is a LPD. Initially the doc thought I had PCOS because U/S shows a polyscystic ovary and when tested my FSH to LH ratio was 3:1 - but come to find out it was done on Day 14 so it is possible that was just my LH surging. I am also not overweight and do not have many of the other symptoms (I get my period every month…and clearly I’m ovulating).

I know we have had a lot of success getting pregnant…but my body just doesn’t not seem to hold onto these little babies. I also worry because although the lap should hopefully help with the pain - it still does not explain the m/cs. I’m scared and I feel like no one can relate…so here I am. I know that was TMI - I just have no clue where to start. If anyone has any words of encourgaement or has experienced similar symptoms I would love to hear from you!

Have they checked for immune issues, do they use intriplids? Go to ivfauthority.com, and look under recurring miscarriages. It might help!

My sister in-law went through something similar to this. She ended up having a problem with some kind of anti-bodies her blood formed after having her first child because she was RH negative. Everytime she got pregnant after having her first child, she would miscarry because the antibodies in her blood mixed with my brothers blood and killed the baby. She ended up having to give herself shots in her belly while they were trying to get pregnant and then did shots everyday through her pregnancy too. I know it stinks to have to give yourself shots everyday for that long, but it was truly a blessing that the doctor figured all of this out. She is now a mom to the most amazing twin boys in the world :slight_smile: I have no idea if this is what is going on with your body, but thought I’d at least throw the idea out there! Wishing you all the best and praying that you will get to be blessed with another child soon!