So tired and feeling kinda down

Ugh I’m getting tired!!! My FET is in April the 3rd it seems so far away!! I was going to do a fresh transfer however I experienced a horrible case of OHSS!! I was so so sick I was hospitalized and they drained over a liter of fluid around my lungs… Couldn’t do my transfer and had to freeze my embryos so now my FET is on April 3rd. I really hope it works !my husband and I plan on transferring 2!! It’s just so much on me so many thoughts and hopes…I’m just ready to get it over and done and hope it ends with a BFP!!

OH how I wish I could just have a fun night with my husband and we make a baby the old fashion way instead of having to go to tons of ultrasounds in 1 month, injections and hope however since I cannot do it the old fashion way thank GOD he has blessed Theese RE 's AND advanced technology so I just might have the opportunity to become a mother. I know it will be all worth it in the end.

Tired but trying to stand strong :’(

Chin up, Girl!

I don’t have any smart advice, just wanted to tell you that seems we’re in the same boat (except age :slight_smile: ): OHSS, hospitalised, waiting for FET in April… Big :grouphug: to you. Your time will come, for sure (maybe even in one month :wink: )!

Dear.___D ,

Thanks so much I know I.just have to keep positive but sometimes I just feel like time goes by extremely slow. When is your transfer date? Wel thanks again and hopefully April will be our month!!:babydust:

[FONT=Calibri][FONT=‘Segoe UI Mono’][SIZE=3]Chin up and stay positive. I heard this quote from another source and can’t stop thinking of it. God gives three answers:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Segoe UI Mono’][SIZE=3]1. YES [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Segoe UI Mono’][SIZE=3]2. Not yet [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Segoe UI Mono’][SIZE=3]3. I have a better idea [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=‘Segoe UI Mono’][SIZE=3]Hang in there. A FET is a better approach. I heard OHSS becomes overwhelming when you get a BFP. When you do get Prego in April you will be able to enjoy it rather than be in pain. Only a few weeks away. Try to enjoy a romantic / fun month with your DH. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[quote=kaydreambaby]Ugh I’m getting tired!!! My FET is in April the 3rd it seems so far away!! I was going to do a fresh transfer however I experienced a horrible case of OHSS!! I was so so sick I was hospitalized and they drained over a liter of fluid around my lungs… Couldn’t do my transfer and had to freeze my embryos so now my FET is on April 3rd. I really hope it works !my husband and I plan on transferring 2!! It’s just so much on me so many thoughts and hopes…I’m just ready to get it over and done and hope it ends with a BFP!!

OH how I wish I could just have a fun night with my husband and we make a baby the old fashion way instead of having to go to tons of ultrasounds in 1 month, injections and hope however since I cannot do it the old fashion way thank GOD he has blessed Theese RE 's AND advanced technology so I just might have the opportunity to become a mother. I know it will be all worth it in the end.

Tired but trying to stand strong :’([/quote]

Kay… you are stronger than you know! You have the support of your husband and so take the next couple of weeks until FET to enjoy eachother’s company and enjoy some time off from all of the stims and stress that can often come from the “structured” calendar that comes with IVF!

I will keep you in prayer and hoping you get your :bfp:in April!

i know waiting seems to take forever, but chin up girl, april is right around the corner. I’m doing my FET - April 4th…i just started lupron today…
I remember doing my 1st FET 2 yrs ago, after a devestating BFN, but once i went through the FET, it was SOOOOO much easier on my body. I do believe i had a slight case of OHSS, my RE did mention some fluid - Def have some romance time with the DH and enjoy it!! get a massage, a hair cut, maybe a mani/pedi… you deserve it for going through this

Keep your head up sweetheart. You posted on my thread about my OHSS, so I know we are in the same boat. I too am exhausted mentally and physically.

I am so sick of being in pain (I have OHSS right now and just had 2 liters of fluid drained from me this morning and might have to go back to get more drained later on in the week)
I just want to be able to make a baby with the man that I’ve loved and been with since I was 14…and it doesn’t help that my 18 year old sister is pregnant right now too, so that adds to my IVF stress.

I’m so ready for the OHSS to be gone and to feel myself again. Which btw, if I had my HCG shot 10 days ago (I am very small and had a large dose) and my retrieval 8 days ago, when should I expect for my ovaries to not feel sore and for my OHSS to go away? I’m sick of not being able to go to work and sick of feeling miserable.

Please, keep your head up though, dear…we are all here for you. And from what everyone has told me, with OHSS, the FET will be much easier on our bodies…we just have to wait a little longer, but it will all be worth it, right? :slight_smile:

@Webelieveinmiracles
I absolutely love that quote…just as you have thought a out that quote I have as well. Its very true and I love it thanks so much for the encouraging words.

@Eeeek
You are so true I am strong its just sometimes I feel down and wonder why I have to go through the things I have to in order to conceive, however I am going to enjoy this time with my hubby and just relax…thank you for keeping me in your prayers I will do the same for you. Keep me posted on your beta I know and believe you will have your BFP

@julesfly
Thanks so much just like I informed the other poster I will just take a little time with the DH and spend time and enjoy him. Make sure to keep me updated on your transfer our is around the same time!!!

@bmbrink316

Hey Hun .I hope you are feeling better. I totally understand how you feel…would you believe my baby cousin who is 20 texted me just 2 days ago saying call her cause it was important I was hoping nothing had happened in our family…well when I called her she told me she was 3months pregnant …ugh I was so like jealous couldn’t believe it.