So unsure what to do next

My history: TTC for a year in 2008.
Diagnosed with DOR in 2009 at age 32.
4 IUIs, all neg
IVF#1 5 eggs retrieved, 3 fert, all abnormal, no transfer
IVF#2 cycle cancelled, premature ovulation
IVF#3 2 eggs retrieved, 1 fert, day 3 transfer, blighted ovum, D&C
DE IVF#1 cycle cancelled, lump found in breast (fluid cyst)
DE IVF#2 8 frozen donor eggs thawed, 7 fert, 2 transferred, 5 blasts frozen

I had a pretty uneventful pregnancy until I developed HELLP syndrome and our twins were born via emergency Csection at 33w3d. They were in the NICU for 6.5-7.5 weeks. We all turned out fine and we are so very blessed to have them.

It is now five years since we fertilized those 7 eggs, and we are now facing what seems to be an impossible decision on where to go from here with our 5 frozen blasts. At that time, we didn’t think of ‘extra’ embryos the same way or to the extent we must now… There are soooo many things to consider as I feel it is time to come to some decisions.

We recently scheduled a FET. Prior to staring this cycle, I had hysterosocpy with adhesion lysis. Then this cycle was cancelled due to fluid not resolving and lining not looking great.

Given the very serious complication of HELLP syndrome I had, does it make sense to try again? Supposedly a singleton pregnancy would be much less risk. And subsequent cases are likely less severe and later. But it IS a KNOWN risk of recurring… What if it happened again and something serious happens to the baby and/or me, my twins’ mother?

If we do try again ourselves, do we PGD test first? Is this a greater risk to the embryos (thawing/refreezing) vs the info gained? What if they’d find a chromosome abnormality that wasn’t considered fatal, but still compatible with life?

if we don’t try again ourselves, we are faced with the other decisions. Ones that my husband and I are super conflicted about…

Maybe you’re just really eager to get pregnant, or maybe you want your baby’s birth to happen at a specific time. Are you struggling to get pregnant? Are you frustrated, or feeling angry for not being able to conceive despite all your efforts?

If you answered yes, then let me tell you that I know exactly how you feel, because I personally had gone through the same experience years ago.I have battled with my so called infertility for more than a decade until I have finally found a cure, got pregnant twice and now am a proud mother of two beautiful healthy children.

You’re about to discover what might be the most powerful Infertility cure system ever developed. It’s the same system thousands of women, just like you, used to permanently reverse their infertility, get pregnant quickly and give birth to healthy children.If you would like to learn how to reverse infertility and get pregnant quickly and safely… without drugs, without risky surgery, without any typical Infertility treatments, and without any side effects, then this will be the most important letter you will ever read.

I guarantee it and I’ve got the results to prove it

It’s worth trying…

how’d it go?

infertility is a hard issue and we all know it takes a lot of time, nerves, health and money. It’s an emotional rollercoaster and not all couples could cope with it. I know about infertility because we have been struggling with this issue many ears. I lost my hope in a bright future, I couldn’t work properly, I cried without tears, I blamed myself. I nearly lost my spouse… but then U decided to fight, we started our journey. We found a good place for us, for our future family. That place was in ukraine, thanks all good people there we are pregnant (my surrogate as I’m not able to carry a baby)
Anyway, we are happy and I do believe you are doing great too.

I understand what you are going through. Your infertility journey is long indeed. But do not despair., There is always hope. Just find a good clinic and start the process again. I know of a couple who went for 15 years TTC. They always motivate me. That it just takes patience and persistence. Look at the positive side of life. Move on from negativity. I had also been TTC for over 5 years. But I can say my journey was not rough like yours. Although id did stress me. Tried 3 procedures and they all failed. 2 IVF and 1 IUI. All failed,. I was just waiting for that BFP. Which seemed never to appear. But I later got hopes. I learnt of Bio tex clinic online. There services were best. So I decided to go for surrogacy. If you have a change of mind you can reconsider. Here is the link

I can’t help with dir experiences, but PGS NGS worked for a few friends of mine.