Sperm Test Results

I had a sperm test after 7 days abstinence. Only 2% had normal form. 96% of heads were abnormal in form. 2% of middle part abnormal. All tails were normal. 53% were alive. 37% had progression but 0% had rapid progression. My volume was 3.5 ml with 172.5 x 10^6 per ml. How dire is this result?

I can’t comment on your numbers, but 7 days is a long period to abstain before a test. I believe the norm is 3 days. Longer is not better. I think I’d have a second test done.

How do you know your sperm count is still low or unhealthy? Your sperm count changes every three months or so, which means your sperm health may have changed in the past few weeks. If you want to track your sperm count, production, or motility, try an at-home male male fertility test – such as the SpermCheck Fertility Test. It’s an easy, effective male sperm test to help determine if you’re still having problems with sperm count, production, motility, or health. What you need to know about at-home sperm testing: Sperm Check Fertility is an easy-to-use at-home sperm test for determining the concentration of sperm in semen. You’ll know within minutes whether your sperm count is low, or if it’s in the “normal” range. A positive result indicates that your sperm count is above 20 million sperm per milliliter of semen. This is a healthy male fertility level. A negative result indicates that your sperm count is below the 20 million per milliliter threshold, and further testing by your doctor is probably a good idea.

I am not good at explaining male issues. But according to what you have shared, I can say there is something wrong. The percentage of you healthy sperms is wanting. Most of them seem to be deformed. You should go and get tested. There is Bio tex clinic in Kiev that I am sure they will help you out. I know of a male friend of mine who went there for medication. He was suffering from low sperm count. The clinic was of much assistance to him. His wife now is pregnant. I think you should do the same. Seek medical intervention. Or otherwise you can try home remedy. like eating healthy. whatever you eat has an effect in your sperm production. Also remember that exercising dies help too. Avoid smoking and using a laptop on top of your groin. These might be petty staffs. But believe me they are efficient in keeping good health of your sperms. You should also take another test after a while. This is to confirm if there is a change in your sperm production. If not well checked it might affect your future fertility.

This is a normal sample of semen. We can see lots of sperms are swimming inside ( If you want to see the real sperm under microscope.

I am not good at explaining male issues. But according to what you have shared, I can say there is something wrong. The percentage of you healthy sperms is wanting. Most of them seem to be deformed. You should go and get tested. There is Bio tex clinic in Kiev that I am sure they will help you out. In fact you should hurry up as they are running out of 2018 economy package by the end of the week. I know of a male friend of mine who went there for medication. He was suffering from low sperm count. The clinic was of much assistance to him. His wife now is pregnant. I think you should do the same. Seek medical intervention. Or otherwise you can try home remedy. like eating healthy. whatever you eat has an effect in your sperm production. Also remember that exercising dies help too. Avoid smoking and using a laptop on top of your groin. These might be petty staffs. But believe me they are efficient in keeping good health of your sperms. You should also take another test after a while. This is to confirm if there is a change in your sperm production. If not well checked it might affect your future fertility.