Spotting/Bleeding through IVF cycle?

I started BCP on 2/7 (mononessa) and promptly started having breakthrough bleeding about a week into the pill pack. It has continued and I am 5 days into stims, and I’m still bleeding/spotting. It’s mostly brown spotting, but sometimes there is a little bit of red flow (sorry - TMI). I also never got a full period (I don’t think) after finishing the active pills on 2/24, I just kept spotting/lightly bleeding. RE doesn’t seem concerned that I didn’t get a period and that I am still spotting, and my E2 level looks fine for where I am right now. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see how things are coming along and ER is tentatively scheduled for 3/13. I probably shouldn’t be concerned because RE doesn’t seem concerned, but I can’t help but be worried that I’m ruining my lining that is supposed to be building up nice and thick! This is weird for me too, I’m a 28 day cycle girl all around, no variations. I took BCP many years ago and never remember spotting, so this is just strange - and annoying!
Anyone ever bleed through their IVF cycle?

You should not be concerned about the spotting while on BCP or stims…

I had a full flow 5 day bleeding when I was back on BCPs and after 2-3 days of stims started full flow period like bleeding… That lasted for about 5-6 days.

Keep taking your stims and other meds on time. The bleeding should stop. MY RE and NP always say… bleeding while on BCPs, Stims, and even after ET during the first trimester is very common in a IVF or medicated cycle.

Thank you. That makes me feel so much better!!!