Started the POAS nightmare

So I am 4dp5dt and my first HPT is negative. I know it is still early but I need some reassuring from you ladies that it isn’t over yet. The only reason I’m worrying is bc with the last bfp cycle I had, I had a faint faint line at 4dp5dt. I’m already starting to have the negative feelings and I want to be positive but it’s so hard after this many failed.

With my daughter (my only successful pregnancy), I didnt get a positive until 6dp5dt and beta on 9dp5dt was 45. 5 days later on 14dpt it was only 46. You never know what will happen. Dont lose hope!!

When you get your bfp is dependent upon the embryo, not on you – so you can’t judge at all by past cycles. Chin up!! Crossing my fingers for you!

:grouphug: Yeah, some times it shows up early and sometimes not. With my DD (now 2) I had no positive sign til 15dpo and then my first IVF, I got it 7dp3dt, but this one, I think it was 6dp5dt. Your definately not out of the game yet, so chin up and enjoy being PUPO!

Poas again this morning 5dp5dt and bfn. At this point I’m hoping that bc I had 2 early blasts transferred I’m just a little behind and this is not the 7th failed cycle :frowning:

Also, since last night I have been having “twinges” of small sharp pain on my left side of my abdomen. They last a matter of a second or so, could this be the PIO or a sign of something bad happening?

This is crazy I’ve been feeling the exact same thing and I also poas this morning 5dp5dt and it was negative. I also feel so down I cant even smile I feel so down. Idk if its suppose to feel this way I was so positive at the beginning and now am just down. Hope everyone is right and we are both just testing to early :grouphug:

I also had a :bfn: on 5dp5dt and thought this cycle was over. I ended up getting a faint line on 6dp5dt and a pregnant on a digital this Morning. Try and stay positive! I also had twinges and cramping! I also did not get a :bfp: with my son until the night before my test since my levels were low.He is now 3!

GOOD LUCK!

[QUOTE=kristyn78]I also had a :bfn: on 5dp5dt and thought this cycle was over. I ended up getting a faint line on 6dp5dt and a pregnant on a digital this Morning. Try and stay positive! I also had twinges and cramping! I also did not get a :bfp: with my son until the night before my test since my levels were low.He is now 3!

GOOD LUCK![/QUOTE]

Congratulations on you bfp. You make me feel better these pains are stressing me out I know I shouldn’t let it get to me or over think it. But since I haven’t had any success yet Im so scared.

I also have this terrible head ache :frowning:

I also had a horrible headache the night before I tested. I had that with my son also. It could be your hcg rising!
This 2ww is the worst and we analyze everything! Try and stay positive!

[QUOTE=Ally6181]Also, since last night I have been having “twinges” of small sharp pain on my left side of my abdomen. They last a matter of a second or so, could this be the PIO or a sign of something bad happening?[/QUOTE]

Twinges are likely just the PIO and/or your ovaries returning to normal or even due to being filled with fluid from the cycle and the extra progesterone.

I had alot of twinges and pulling and even cramping with my positive IVF cycle.

It really is too early to count yourself out though. With my IVF I had a BFN on both 5 & 6dp5dt. I got a very faint + on 7dp5dt and an obvious but still light + on 8dp5dt.

It all just depends on when the embryo implants and how fast it really imbeds how much HCG it puts off and thus how quickly it shows up on an HPT. I have even seen many ladies on here get a bfn the day just prior to their beta and yet still get a positive beta so…

Hang in there. :grouphug:

:cross: you get your BFP this cycle!! :babydust: :babydust:

Ok guys, I’m a POAS-aholic!

as in… twice a day. Yes I’m crazy.

And it was recommended that I not do HPTs until at least 6dp5dt. But I woke up and did it the morning of the 4dp5dt and holy ca-mole, :bfp: , NOT what I expected! Today, 5dp5dt much darker. Crap. You think so soon could mean high hcg=twins? I’m not sure my 5 foot frame is ready for this! Let’s just :cross: that there’s no chemical or m/c…

:babydust: :babydust: to you all for your BFPs too!

[QUOTE=bluestarshells]Ok guys, I’m a POAS-aholic!

as in… twice a day. Yes I’m crazy.

And it was recommended that I not do HPTs until at least 6dp5dt. But I woke up and did it the morning of the 4dp5dt and holy ca-mole, :bfp: , NOT what I expected! Today, 5dp5dt much darker. Crap. You think so soon could mean high hcg=twins? I’m not sure my 5 foot frame is ready for this! Let’s just :cross: that there’s no chemical or m/c…

:babydust: :babydust: to you all for your BFPs too![/QUOTE]

:clap: congratulations on your :bfp: I guess you are one of the lucky ones that gets it so early. How many did you transfer ?

Ally6181- how are you feeling ??

Update- So I am currently 6dp5dt and I POAS this morning and there is a faint line… so hoping and praying tomorrow brings a darker one. My beta is scheduled for tues. 6/18 so I just have to keep my fingers crossed. Tomorrow is my birthday so I am hoping to have the best gift ever!!! Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement!!!

[QUOTE=Ally6181]Update- So I am currently 6dp5dt and I POAS this morning and there is a faint line… so hoping and praying tomorrow brings a darker one. My beta is scheduled for tues. 6/18 so I just have to keep my fingers crossed. Tomorrow is my birthday so I am hoping to have the best gift ever!!! Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats! That’s great news. Seems like you do better with fets that fresh cycles! Happy birthday and :pray: this one stays sticky for you!

I’m following your story and very hopeful for you! Best of luck on Tuesday :slight_smile:

I am also following your story! Keep us updated! Best wishes! :cross: