Started the POAS nightmare

So things are not looking good… Had my 1st beta today 8dp5dt (FET) and it came back at a 20. Have to retest in 2 days but I’m not very optimistic :frowning:

What kind of test did you get your faint line on? One that detects at 10, 25 or 50 units? I’m so keeping my fingers, legs arms and toes crossed for you! This is such a brutal thing we have to deal with!

I used FRER. I think my levels are dropping bc I don’t see how I got a positive hpt at 6,and7dpt and then a beta of 20 at 8dp.

Are your tests getting lighter, darker, or staying the same? Ive had positives on FRER with levels of 8. Now, I have also had 4 chemicals. The way I know that it is a chemical, is because the tests get darker for a few days and then lighter until they disappear. There are a lot of women on these boards who will tell you that the darkness of the line doesn’t matter - but in 6 pregnancies (1 DD, 1 ectopic, and 4 chemicals) I have definitely observed that it does.

If the tests are getting darker, it could be that you just caught it early and it will be fine. Fingers crossed for you!

The first test at 6dp was faint, 7dp was darker, and the one 8dp (morning of my beta) was definitely darker. I haven’t poas today yet… Getting sticks later. I’m just so upset with that number and so worried. I didn’t sleep last night, I just cried all night.

I have also had FRERs detect as low as 8. You may be moving along just fine. Wait and see what the second beta says - you’re not out of the race yet!!

So I just poas again, 9dp and the line is just as dark today then it was yesterday (8dp). The line yesterday and today is not faint so I don’t know how dark it actually gets. Im in beta hell right now and I cant seem to calm myself down.

What was your first beta?

Breathe. Today you are pregnant. The test proves it. Make sure you stay hydrated and try to enjoy being pregnant TODAY.

I know it is tough, but worrying really doesn’t help. Tomorrow you will know if it is going up or down. :cross:

My first beta (8dp5dt FET of “early blasts”) was a 20 :-(. Was getting faint line on frer hpt at 6dp, darker line 7dp, and even darker at 8dp (morning of beta).

beta’s have to start somewhere. I know a girl who just had a beautiful baby girl from a beta of 5 on 9dp5dt. If it is going up that is what matters!

I just wanted to share I had positives 4dp5dt and on … My beta 11dp5dt was 69 about what yours will be if it doubles. I was sure it wasn’t viable bc I had such early positives how could it be only 69? Truth be told my betas more than doubled (about a 30hr doubling time) and I’ve seen beans HB 3 times at 10 weeks pregnant now u have more than a chance

Just wanted to let you know about my experience with the FRER HPT because I think it might give you a little peace of mind. Once my lines on the FRER became more than a faint line I noticed that that it only got darker every other day. I tested every day from 5dp3dt to about 15dp3dt and always with FMU.

You could always try a digital test since they measure at 25 and not around 10 for HCG like the FRERS. If your levels are indeed dropping it would probably show up as a negative on a digital.

Good luck!

:cross::cross: your beta doubles and continues to increase …Relax(i know its easier said than done) just take it one day at a time…
PS remember to Breathe.

good luck today!!

2nd beta came back at a 23… Looks like chemical, might have to throw in the
towel at this point seeing I’m maxed out on options for treatment. Already was
doing IL, 42iu neupogen and 20mg prednisone. So heartbroken :frowning:

[QUOTE=Ally6181]2nd beta came back at a 23… Looks like chemical, might have to throw in the
towel at this point seeing I’m maxed out on options for treatment. Already was
doing IL, 42iu neupogen and 20mg prednisone. So heartbroken :-([/QUOTE]

I am soo sorry:(:grouphug:

Ugh. I am so, so sorry. Chemicals are the worst :frowning: