Started vivelle patch at 7dp2dt please help

I wrote a page on my blog about this. link in signature. its labeled 8dp2dt. I’m too upset to retype it on here and can’t copy/paste on phone. please read it if u can and give me some insight if u can. thanks so much.

[QUOTE=journeyoffaith]I wrote a page on my blog about this. link in signature. its labeled 8dp2dt. I’m too upset to retype it on here and can’t copy/paste on phone. please read it if u can and give me some insight if u can. thanks so much.[/QUOTE]

Try to stay away from Dr. Google. I have an incredible RE who is in a two-person clinic and both of the REs there are extremely respected in the field. One of the guys is in the top 1% of his field. It is [I]standard[/I] in our practice to start Vivelle and Crinone 2 days following an ER.

I don’t know why your doctor didn’t want you to take them, but I don’t think he would have prescribed you anything he thought would be detrimental. If you’re incredibly concerned, take the patches off and call Monday.

I know the 2WW is crazy.

[QUOTE=AppGirl82]Try to stay away from Dr. Google. I have an incredible RE who is in a two-person clinic and both of the REs there are extremely respected in the field. One of the guys is in the top 1% of his field. It is [I]standard[/I] in our practice to start Vivelle and Crinone 2 days following an ER.

I don’t know why your doctor didn’t want you to take them, but I don’t think he would have prescribed you anything he thought would be detrimental. If you’re incredibly concerned, take the patches off and call Monday.

I know the 2WW is crazy.[/QUOTE]

thank u so much for ur reply. I feel a lot better hearing that u used it and had success. congrats!

I also need to urge u…stay away from Google. I’m obsessed with it and always freak myself out, causing undue stress which is never good.

I am now 32 weeks preggo with my 2nd ivf baby and I took vivelle and crinone with both of my ivf babies starting BEFORE my transfers(1=5 day fresh, 1=5day frozen) and for the entire 10 weeks after transfer. Hot flashes although annoying and uncomfortable are not necessarily a bad thing…I had them with all 3 of my ivf’s!

Hang in there, I know the 2ww is torture!
Best wishes and keep us posted.

[QUOTE=fertilityfam]I also need to urge u…stay away from Google. I’m obsessed with it and always freak myself out, causing undue stress which is never good.

I am now 32 weeks preggo with my 2nd ivf baby and I took vivelle and crinone with both of my ivf babies starting BEFORE my transfers(1=5 day fresh, 1=5day frozen) and for the entire 10 weeks after transfer. Hot flashes although annoying and uncomfortable are not necessarily a bad thing…I had them with all 3 of my ivf’s!

Hang in there, I know the 2ww is torture!
Best wishes and keep us posted.[/QUOTE] thank u. congrats onn ur pregnancy. my beta was 250 today. and I’ve been on the patch for 5 days, so i feel much better now.

[QUOTE=journeyoffaith]thank u. congrats onn ur pregnancy. my beta was 250 today. and I’ve been on the patch for 5 days, so i feel much better now.[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!! Congrats on the beta!:clap: