Starting my Journey Over I can not beleive it

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Hello All,[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I have not posted in a while, [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]#1 I am in school[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]BUT more importantly I have still be recovering from my last miscarriage. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I was so devastated and could not believe that it had happened , was so confused and lost and did not know what direction to go in.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]The thought of having to go through the anticipation again of a dreaded 2ww, progesterone shots , Lupron shots (not so bad) all the medication and pills was horrific and mainly in my situation MONEY! I just kept thinking why…[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Well there was no reason why , I had taken every prenatal vitamin , and where eating tons of fruits and veggies, plenty of water and no caffeine at all. But it happened…[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]As I spoke with my nurse and just wanted to start all over , I had to then wait until my HCG levels went down …so much (this was in April) then she told me “probably in July towards the end we can do the transfer”[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]WHATTTTTT The end of July seemed so so far away , but now it is here. The days and weeks seem to be going by so very fast and I am just waiting for July 24th which is the day of my transfer.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Last cycle I was scared, I was nervous and I look back and think that I did not have a lot of positive thoughts. Although I was not bleeding until the day I miscarried, I often read blogs to learn and understand the signs…when I should have been focus on more positive things. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]This time I am going in thankful that I will have another opportunity, thankful that I have two blast that I will be transferring, and thankful that i have such an awesome RE and the whole staff is SO VERY SUPPORTIVE! [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]This time I pray and have faith I will be bring my babies home.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]So if anyone reads this just be positive and have faith and it shall happen…Postive thought and the best of luck to us all![/FONT][/SIZE]

Hi just wanted to say good luck with your transfer this month.

I’m sorry about your miscarriage. I know exactly how you feel though. I had a miscarriage last year also after a perfect cycle where I thought I did everything right. I remember being so upset and confused as well so I can definitely sympathize and relate to what you’re feeling. It definitely sucks, but I just kept telling myself to keep looking forward. I know it will happen for me and for you as well.

I pray this next cycle is the one for you :cross:

So sorry about your miscarriage:grouphug:. Sending lots of :pray: up for you for this cycle. Good Luck and many blessings.