Stay away from unprofessional treatment in Ukraine!

Hello all. I intend to go public on what has happened to my wife when we had treatment in Ukraine. Like many others, we chose the country for financial reasons and it was our mistake. I do hope all those positive reviews that made us choose Ukraine are real and we’re just the most unlucky people ever. For surrogacy, we chose VittoraVita agency in Kiev. My wife had ovarian stimulation and produced 4 eggs. We got only one 5 day embryo which was transferred to a surrogate. Hopefully, she got pregnant but then we got an update saying she lost our baby at 6 weeks. Later, my wife started to notice she had symptoms of something she didn’t have before, swollen lymph nodes and seemed something went wrong with the breast. After all medical examinations, we got news that they found a lump in the breast and soon my wife was diagnosed with stage III breast cancer. Of course, she mentioned she had IVF for surrogacy and the doctor asked if she had provided breast ultrasound results before stimulation. She’s never had a breast ultrasound before and no one asked her for it prior to IVF. Her current condition shows that she has already had cancer when she was stimulated! Now she’s having an extremely expensive treatment. Doctors are fighting for her life! I’m going to sue the agency along with the clinic that is responsible for not being able to check if there are any risks for their client’s health before stimulation!! I’ll sue this company! They haven’t done any tests except for a transvaginal ultrasound! If anyone else has issues with this company, please feel free to contact me. My email is [email protected]

I’m so so sorry to hear about what happened to your wife, this is awful. I wish you lots of luck in what you decided to do and hope your lawyer can help you to win this case. I hope your wife will get better as well.
I’m also interested in surrogacy in Ukraine but I know now what agency to avoid. I’ve been looking for information on numerous forums but still can’t decide. I’ve found a few blogs of women who went through surrogacy but they had different experience.
Did anyone have surrogacy with Biotexcom? There are many positive reviews on the web but I’ve also found some negative ones. The clinic provides a guarantee and this is what makes me consider to go with them. Anyone here can shed some light on this? I also heard rumors that surrogacy might be banned in Ukraine, is this true?

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I’m sorry for all the complications you’ve faced with the scammers. And that your wife has suffered much. Hope thing will get onto their places soon and she’ll feel much better soon. We’ve had and are currently experiencing treatments with bio tex com in Ukraine. The clinic’s doing its job just right! Besides their basic treatment approach, all of their additional services are well thought out for the IPs’ comfort. IP can use the benefits of their emergency 24/7 helpline. Not coordinators, who may not answer in the middle of the night -lol. But answers expected from their English speaking pediatritian. IP can also provide exact instructions to housekeeping staff and babysitter to get the things orginized the way they want. Sometimes IP happen to arrange the things to be finished exactly by the day of delivery indicated in the ultrasound check. But this might be a huge mistake as there’s no supposition that it might be premature deliver. Or normal delivery but on the 36th or 38th week. The clinic offers special classes for new parents. They also recommend visiting those classed while IP are at home. (To avoid the episodes when IP come to the clinic and get ‘‘scared’’ of their babies). They care about their patients during all the treatment stages. Always open about all the troubles they may face and kindly help through if any. I should say all their services are well thought out. Taking into consideration everyone’s interests. Special thanks to the nurses though. We got to know about plently of useful things from them. And all the kind staff who helped us to get our sweet girl. As I’ve mentioned before we’re currently going for a sibling for her.
Again thank you so much you’re open about the problems you’ve faced with VittoriaVita and help others to stay away from scammers. God bless you.

No, surrogacy is not banned in Ukraine!! Moreover it has become very popular among IP seeking surrogacy options (will well balanced services and money sums). If we talk about IVF, the clinic we’re currently with, bio tex com offers the following ivf packages. I truly believe it’s possible to find suitable one for everyone’s pocket. Bio Tex Com provides 1 IVF cycle for EUR 4,900. 2 cycles for EUR 6,900 (EUR 3,450 per cycle). 5 cycles for EUR 9,900 (EUR 1,980 per cycle). It is incredibly cheaper than average cost for ivf cycle elsewhere! All of the packages include donor eggs, all medications, transfer from/to the airport and from/to the clinic, accommodation, meals, interpreter services.
Here are their surrogacy services. All inclusive surrogacy package €39900:
You are provided a cellphone with a Ukrainian carrier for communication.
You stay at a villa or hotel.
A pediatrician sees your child every other day after birth.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case your baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If you have twins, you must pay an additional €3000 after birth.
You have 4 hours of nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
You cannot be at the birth of the baby – you will be able to meet your baby after the hospital clears the baby for leaving the hospital.
All inclusive vip surrogacy €49900:
You are provided a cellphone with a Ukrainian carrier for communication.
You will stay in a standard room at the Venice Hotel or a luxury apartment for the first two visits, and on your final visit, you will stay in a bigger suite that specially equipped for babies.
You’ll receive a Newborn Package that includes all the things you’ll need when you start to take care of the baby.
You will receive PGD services, which helps eliminate poor embryos and also allows for gender selection.
A pediatrician will see your child every day, and there is also a 24/7 hotline for English-speaking Pediatricians, who can come visit you at any time if necessary.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case your baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If you have twins, there is no additional fee.
You will have 9am – 6pm nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
You may attend the birth of your baby.
As for their guarantee. You get unlimited numbers of attempts after you sign up for the vip surrogacy package or ‘‘guaranteed’’ 5 shot ivf package. In case you/your surrogate fails to get prego after 5 rounds in a row, and you don’t want to keep on trying, --they refund ALL money paid back!! (Donor eggs are included into the package price!!)
Of course different clinics offer different services for various costs. I’m judging here from own experiences only.
Hope this helps.