Stomach flu?

Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend…Santa brought my house the stomach flu, even thought we never asked for it…I was the lone hold out but it got me around 11 last night…I’m lucky that I’ve had gastric bypass so I have a really small stomach, so it didn’t last as long that way, but when you get this it stinks! My MIL, DH and uncle are all still pretty incapacitated at this point…I’ve had some toast and a bunch of water, so just weak right now…I’m so nervous about my embies…We transferred on Saturday and I was exposed to this and got sick…I might need some success stories of being sick and still getting a BFP? I’m so bummed…This was looking to be our best cycle yet in terms of our embryos and yield…

Any advice is appreciated!

I had the flu and it was my best and most successful cycle!!

Rumor is, having a bug right after transfer is a “good” thing potentially because your body is distracted by that and won’t try to fight off the embryos. I’m not sure if it’s true, one of those tales you hear…but it kinda makes sense. I will say I didn’t feel great after my transfer and worried about a bug, and you can see… my embryos stuck!

Makes sense to me! I will go with it!

Fortunately, I got the least of it in our house and I’m back to normal today except for being tired…

Thanks for the responses!

[QUOTE=Ann0327]Rumor is, having a bug right after transfer is a “good” thing potentially because your body is distracted by that and won’t try to fight off the embryos. I’m not sure if it’s true, one of those tales you hear…but it kinda makes sense. I will say I didn’t feel great after my transfer and worried about a bug, and you can see… my embryos stuck![/QUOTE]