stress Stress STRESS....

I know while trying your not suppose to stress. Well after so many years of failing, I want to call it quits. But something in the back of my mind keeps pushing me and telling me it’s going to happen one day (WHEN?) Well I have been stressing ALOT lately. I know the problem is me but when you have a certain PERSON (who is very close) tells you that your curse and can’t have kids KILLS ME!!! I broke down and basically CRIED MY EYES out when I heard those words. I have no one to turn to but my husband, mom and sisters. I am emotionally exhausted. We have tried, let’s say not EVERYTHING yet but I’ve used up savings and more. I can’t go on while having all this negative remarks towards me. I am trying so hard, I have lost weight from stressing so much but in the last year that I have went to the doc, I’ve gain SO MUCH!! Lol. Anyways I just wanted to rant my frustration out. I don’t know how to live around people who are always so negative just because I can’t give my husband kids. Have anyone ever been through all this before? I mean this person had done nothing but BAD to me and I have moved far away (2hrs). but to hear her going around ranting about me not having any kids after marriage URGHHHH. Well thanks for listening. We’ll keep everyone updated :slight_smile:

I don’t think we should care about other thinking, totally not our business…
If they’re good, they wouldn’t hurt anyone else with bad words! http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/core/images/smilies/wallmad.gif

i totally agree with my11:11wish on steering clear of people like that. this is difficult enough as it is, and i know in some situations with certain “close people” in our lives theres not much u can do to get away. but at the end of the day no matter how much physical distance is between you the only way its going to stop is if u put your foot down and kindly and respectfully asked her to keep her opinions to herself and keep you relationship to a hi/bye status. good luck hun