Success increasing Sperm Count B4 IVF

Anyone have success in significantly increasing sperm count, motility, and or morphology before an IVF cycle? If so,

What did DH do?

What was sperm count before and after?

We are getting ready to cycle December/January.

i made dh take royal jelly 1 tablespoon(reg kitchen spoon) x 3 months his count went from 14 mil to 43 mil !!

Thank you so much for responding. That is AMAZING! Is there a certain brand he took? Where do you buy it and did he take 1 a tablespoon once a day?

BTW - CONGRATS on your twin pregnancy!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fertility Blend (available on amazon) really helped our morphology numbers and increased his counts.
No briefs, less bike riding, no hot tubs.

Good Luck

Thanks DRB, I’ve seen those pills but they are expensive and wasn’t sure if it was a scam. Good to know somone who has had success. Do you remember how much his count improved? DH has less than 1 million so anything for us is good. Thanks for responding and good luck in your next cycle!

My DH is doing the fertility blend and has been on it for the last 2 and a half months, we only paid under $80 for three months worth. I don’t know if it has helped or not yet since we are just getting in for our ER tomorrow morning. Hoping for great results.

he took the one without proplis(sp) from the vitamin shoppe it was about 20 a jar and it was once a day … ty xxoo

complete~ good luck morrow:flower:

Thanks Jersey!

Complete - :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: baby dust! good luck!

my dh went to acupuncture every week for about 2 1/2 months before our ER… worked for us!:clap::clap:

Count wise… went up several million. He was always over 40 though. I did see huge improvements in motility and morphology.

There is some science behind Fertility Blend…

Thanks! Good Luck to us all :slight_smile:

Your DH is a sperm machine…LOL! We would be happy with an improvement in morphology. Thanks for the info.