Success stories with a 4 cell embryo

Has anyone any success stories with a 4 cell embryo. i had transfer yesterday and they put back 1 4 cell and 1 5 cell. they graded them 2B.

I am looking for sucess stories. i am feeling so depressed and down in the dumps today thinking it will not take as i think these are low grade embryos.

mybets isnt until 11/10, is going to be the longest 11 days ever.

I have seen on here plenty of women transfer embryos that weren’t considered high quality end up with a BFP and ones with perfect embryos ending with a BFN. You just never never know. Try to stay positive ( I know, easier said than done) because it very well could happen.

Oh, and we are on for the same beta day…it does seem forever away. Ugh!

[QUOTE=mabelina01]I have seen on here plenty of women transfer embryos that weren’t considered high quality end up with a BFP and ones with perfect embryos ending with a BFN. You just never never know. Try to stay positive ( I know, easier said than done) because it very well could happen.

Oh, and we are on for the same beta day…it does seem forever away. Ugh![/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply. it really does seem like a lifetime away. hopefully it goes quick for us.

I’m looking at my 4cell 2dt lil guy now. Yes it can happen.

Good luck to you.

1st IVF’R 2010

Hi Disneygirl. Im in the same boat as you and was having the same questions. Im 35 and after 2yrs ttc and 7 failed IUI’s, in between those finding stage 3 endo, Im in my 2ww wait of IVF. I only had 5 follies at ER but 2 didnt have an egg in them so I ended up with only 3. All 3 were immature but the lab was able to to keep them going overnight until they matured. Luckily all 3 fertilized with ICSI and they transfered all 3 on day 3 because they were not mature at retrieval. Two 4cell grade 2, one 2cell grade 2 (not sure why they transfered that one) The Dr. said my best bet was to do a 3 day transfer but Im skeptical they they were only 4 cell. Good luck to you! My beta is 11-13-10:cheer:

4-cell success story!

I remember reading these posts months ago and promised myself if pregnant I would come back and post. We are a 4-cell success story. It does happen! I’m 30 years old tried for over a year and half to get pregnant. Sperm motility low. Did one round of IVF, retrieved 10 eggs, 7 fertilized, 3 grew-but one stopped growing, so 2 put back (both 4 cell, day 3 embryo transfer), 1 took!!! I am now almost 7 months pregnant. Due date is Nov. 10. Miracles do happen. Have faith. God has a plan.