Success stories with clomid and iui

Hey I’m looking for some success stories I’m new to this an will be getting my first iui this months on clomid please tell your diagnosis if not too personal. I had a baby wig no problem to concieve in 2009 and he passed away due to SIDS :frowning: now we having a hard time cocieving again and will be getting an iui with clomid as I already stated sorryfor dragging this on but I’m basically looking for some success stories

I have a clomid/IUI success story. We had been trying for 7 years and 11 months. We make the choice to move onto medicated cycles. I did 100mg clomid cd 3-7 and IUI. I had 5 follies and got pregnant with triplets. We lost 2 very early on and then ended up losing our son at 15w1d. While its sad that we lost them, we know it can work.

We were dealing with male factor infertility.

[QUOTE=missingmy#2]I have a clomid/IUI success story. We had been trying for 7 years and 11 months. We make the choice to move onto medicated cycles. I did 100mg clomid cd 3-7 and IUI. I had 5 follies and got pregnant with triplets. We lost 2 very early on and then ended up losing our son at 15w1d. While its sad that we lost them, we know it can work.

We were dealing with male factor infertility.[/QUOTE]
Thanks u so much for daring we are dealing with low motility as well but high sperm count Im young and healthy