Success stories with extremely low AMH level????

I haven’t been on here in a long time but I’m back. I have a history of diminished ovarian reserve but I successfully got pregnant 2.5 years ago on my 2nd IUI with a high FSH and very low egg count. I am now trying to get pregnant with my second and I am facing the same thing except my doctor just informed me today that my AMH level is also very, very low. It came back at .03 and he said he has never had anyone become pregnant with that low of an AMH. I am completely devastated but he said that he is willing to help me in any way that he can. What I want to know is if anyone on here has had success with such a low AMH and if so, what did you do to help? Thank you in advance!

Hi, I have a similar diagnosis. DOR - the AMH and follicle counts are very low. I have been barely given a chance of 10% from my doc. Have there been any success stories with such a diagnosis

I can offer a some hope. I have stage IV endometriosis, very low AMH, DOR, one blocked tube and the other has several areas of narrowing. Here’s my story I have one DS who is about to have his 3rd birthday! It took us several years of ttc on our own to get pregnant with him. We began tic #2 when DS was 6 months old. After 18 months with no luck, our OB referred us to RE. I then found out I my AMH was 0.25 with an FSH of 11. We did 2 IUIs which were unsuccessful and our RE strongly encouraged us to move forward with IVF given all the obstacles we had against us. We just did our 1st IVF in Sept/Oct and it did not work. We were devastated to say the least. I just assumed that since I had been pregnant before, my body would “know what to do” and the IVF would work Long story short, my cycles have been really screwed up since the IVF ( one long period and spotting off and on). I had been feeling a little off. So, on Thanksgiving morning I took a hpt (not even sure why I did). It was a BFP!!! I have had 2 betas since then. The first was 297 and the second was 784. We are ecstatic. I never thought we would get a natural BPF after a failed IVF. WE were not ttc. NO opk’s or temping. It can happen. Don’t loose hope!!! I am only about 5 weeks and have an u/s scheduled in a week, but I’m pregnant against all odds. RE gave us a

[QUOTE=“waitingwanting#2, post: 1785133, member: 78839”]I can offer a some hope. I have stage IV endometriosis, very low AMH, DOR, one blocked tube and the other has several areas of narrowing. Here’s my story I have one DS who is about to have his 3rd birthday! It took us several years of ttc on our own to get pregnant with him. We began tic #2 when DS was 6 months old. After 18 months with no luck, our OB referred us to RE. I then found out I my AMH was 0.25 with an FSH of 11. We did 2 IUIs which were unsuccessful and our RE strongly encouraged us to move forward with IVF given all the obstacles we had against us. We just did our 1st IVF in Sept/Oct and it did not work. We were devastated to say the least. I just assumed that since I had been pregnant before, my body would “know what to do” and the IVF would work Long story short, my cycles have been really screwed up since the IVF ( one long period and spotting off and on). I had been feeling a little off. So, on Thanksgiving morning I took a hpt (not even sure why I did). It was a BFP!!! I have had 2 betas since then. The first was 297 and the second was 784. We are ecstatic. I never thought we would get a natural BPF after a failed IVF. WE were not ttc. NO opk’s or temping. It can happen. Don’t loose hope!!! I am only about 5 weeks and have an u/s scheduled in a week, but I’m pregnant against all odds. RE gave us a[/QUOTE]
Congratulations! Did you take any medications while doing IUI?