Success story

Just wanted to share my success as when I was going through my struggles it seemed that there were not many success stories as people stop coming to the forum once they were successful so I wanted to make it a point to share! I had 3 miscarriages then an eptopic in March 2013 with removal of my left tube. I got pregnant in June after tube removal and I am now 23.5 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and everything looks great! Doc thought my problems may have been related to faulty left tube!

Hey. Well, its true people left coming to these forums once they fulfil their desire. This is a bad thing. We should change this habit. You are creating good awareness about it. And congratulation for your baby. Indeed where there is will there is a way. Sending you positive vibes.

It is great to hear you got the problem sorted. Most of the times the problem remains unidentified. Well almost same happened to me. I had 4 MC. That to one after another. There was no cause for it. I decided to go for IVF. Turns out the eggs initially weren’t getting fertilized properly. That resulted in MC.

Hey dear , Its good to know that after hard times you finally get the success . Difficult roads often leads us to beautiful destination. After difficulties , you didn’t loose hope and now success is there for you. Congratulations. May God gives you success in every field of your life .God bless you.

Thanks doe sharing your story. I am glad your problem solved. Most of the problems it is hard to identify the problem. I am happy for you. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I also faced 3 miscarriages and doctor told me about my infertility. The news broke me in pieces. I was in depression. It is hard to overcome infertility. I consulted many doctors but failed to conceive. Then i decided to look for other options. I chose surrogacy. I am living happily with my surrogate child. I wish happiness for you are your family. Please share the baby pics after delivery. I am looking forward to hear from you soon. Good Luck for the journey.

Hi. I hope you are well. Congratulations on getting pregnant. This is so amazing. I’m very happy for you. Sorry about those miscarriages though. It must have been so hard to deal with those. You have really suffered a lot in your life. You totally deserve this happy ending. Did you get pregnant with IVF? If yes, id really like to know where you went to for the procedure. Good luck with the pregnancy. Take care of yourself. Keep us updated on how you are doing.

Hey! Hope so you are doing good.After reading your post I’m glad that you have diagnosed the thing. I really congratulate you on having this. People never look for the cause infertility. They just declare their self infertile and stops everything. After seeing such cases, I really appreciate you. I hope you will be successful till the end. My sympathies

I now have a healthy 4 and 1 year old. No my pregnancies did not require IVF. I had a little assist from Femara and that was it.

I have a general question regarding surrogacy.
Like when we’ll have a baby from a surrogate mom who will hold the baby for the first time.
Us or the surrogate mom.
Its very hard to give birth to a baby.I know the pain of delivering a baby.
These type of several questions strike my mind many times.
I guess surrogacy is the only solution to my problem.
A friend has now suggested me to search for some international clinics that do not reside in our country.
You should also visit a surrogacy related clinic.
I have recently found one situated in Ukraine.
They have quite a costles package with all the facilities.
I have had many treatments from many experts but they never turn out to work out for me the way I hope them to.
I have tried IUI and IVF but they failed for me many many times.
People have now told me about surrogacy and I am really thinking about going for it.
I just need some guidelines as surrogacy is illegal in the state where I live and I am very scared.
I just need to complete my life and my family before it is too late for me even to try.
I think you should give it a try too because in my view it is quite a suitable procedure for women of our age
I have pregnancy issue and complications from the past 10 years and I still am childless as I have always been.
There must be some way to carry out everything legally, right?
It is very difficult at times to handle the loneliness and the depression but there are always friends and family to make me feel better.

WOW! Congrats on getting pregnant! I hope you deliver a wonderful child. Still, sorry to hear about your previous losses. Yes! You’re right. It’s really worth sharing…The day I’m going to get pregnant. I’ll share it with everyone. It’s really lucky of you. I’m also undergoing an IVF attempt in July at a center in Kiev. So, yeah! Just a little away of being pregnant. I really need this. Wishes needed! Stay blessed you all. xx

Good luck with your plan. I am also trying to conceive from last 10 years. You have the issue of miscarriages but i have no issue. There is no reason behind my infertility. Doctors can’t even tell me the reason behind my infertility. So i will be also like you will go for surrogacy. I live in Bulgaria there surrogacy is not legal. So i will move to Ukraine to go for surrogacy.
Good luck again

Hey. Hope you are doing well. So Sorry for your loss. I know Miscarriages are so hard to deal with. Well happy for you now. Glad to hear that finally you got pregnant. I hope things go right in your way. I had Cervix Incompetence disease which left me Infertile. I am a mother of a daughter. She was given birth by a surrogate. It always made me depressed that what if I will not be blessed by babies. My husband also wanted babies badly. Surrogacy was my last hope. So we decided to go for it. The suggestion was given by my friend who also has a baby by surrogacy. We both are happy parents now. If someone is having infertility problems they must go for it instead of regretting. Hope it helps others too.

Congratulations dear mom to be. A really inspiring piece of writing. It is really a ray of hope for the IPs who are tired of fighting their infertility. You really had a hard time. Three miscarriages is not a small thing. It is really difficult to face such conditions. The last nail in the coffin was the single tube. Although having a single tube is not an ordeal in the way of conceiving, but as you were having problematic pregnancies therefore it was a matter of concern. I think you took a timely suggestion from your doctor. It is very important after miscarriages to learn the right situation. It is highly advisable to find out the causes of the miscarriages. If the reasons are overcome, then it becomes possible to conceive. If the proper reason does not appear then it is really difficult to find a solution to the infertility. You are a lucky one dear. I hope that this journey ends up safely. Take very good care of you and keep posting the updates.

Hey, Lilly, I hope you are doing well. The thing with this procedure is that you have to properly researched. The process is not illegal in all the countries. The clinic my friend visited for her process they do it legally. It is situated in Europe. It is actually extremely important that the clinic is operating legally. Otherwise, it can be difficult for intended parents later if they have to go back home with the child. My friend said her whole experience proved to be amazing because everything was so well structured. She said the clinic used to check everything with her twice and sometimes thrice to avoid any sort of error. I myself once visited the clinic with her on her insist. I had recently found out that I was also going through infertility problem so it was going to be my first free consultation meeting. I was surprised to find out that the doctors were so knowledgeable and experienced. They knew what they were doing and it was really a fascinating sight for me. I hope I was able to help you out. For more specific questions feel free to ask.

Hi! Hope you are in good health. I am so happy for you. I am glad that you are now pregnant but not everyone is lucky enough to be successful in pregnancy. Most people don’t share their success stories on forums so I will share one with everyone. I am infertile and can not conceive naturally. I am 32 now and from Germany. When me and my DH decided to have a child I was diagnosed with infertility. I did not lose hope and went for IUI which was unsuccessful then I went for IVF which was also a let down and was unsuccessful. I went through the pain of IVF twice but It was found that my uterus was an inhospitable place. I was left with regret and hopelessness until I got to learn about surrogacy. I went for surrogacy from Ukraine since it is prohibited in Germany. I am now mother of a baby girl all thanks to surrogacy. I wish every a best of luck on their journey.