Success through IVF

It’s good to know that we can find success through IVF. I’ve been TTC for 7 years now. It’s just so depressing that we want to have a child naturally but cannot find success. I’m planning to have IVF soon but I’m still preparing myself. I’m already 35 and I feel like my ovary is not that healthy to have a baby. What are the things that you considered before you go for IVF treatment?

We passed surrogacy in Ukraine. I can say without hesitation - we’ve got to know much about the treatments options here. And this is what we got to know about surrogacy process there. First, I’d say, it’s relatively affordable. Costs vary from 32k to 50k. Clinic offers all-inclusive plans which cover everything outside of the plane tickets. By everything I mean all things involving ivf if own eggs are used,surrogate screening and meds cost. Itis also the same price if you choose donor eggs to move on. If the first surrogate doesn’t work out, they will try again with another using your frozen embryos until they are successful. If they do failure with the treatment plan they refund money paid. Forme the most important is that under Ukrainian law, the baby is yours from the moment of conception. Once the baby is born, the birth certificate is issued with your names, and the surrogate cannot claim any rights. (Absolutely vice versa to which you’ve described above.) I believe all these facts are worth considering. Hoping for you.

Hi, lovelies! After years of unsuccessful tries to conceive they diagnosed me on PCOS. Even don’t know which one brought more harm to me. Unfortunately conceiving naturally was out of the question for me. (Adding later poor egg quality). Dh - absolutely ok. Finally we used donor egg for ivf. Cases differ, I’m hoping for everyone’s best.

Hi Melissa! I’'m so glad you are here! I have been hoping someone can share about Cyprus too. I like the place as it is nearer UK. When are you going?

I’ve shared previously, nowadays women over 40 who had multiple failed ivf cycles can get prego and carry a genetically related baby. This is possible through the mitochondria donation treatment. Those are just some general facts one isn’t usually aware about. Mitochondria convert nutrients into energy. This very energy is needed to manage many processes in organism. A mitochondrion provides energy needed to ensure effective functioning of organs. There is often a decline in mitochondria function in oocytes of women 40+. That can be the reason for implantation failure. Mitochondrial disfunction can lead to multiple failed IVF cycles. This is how the things are going on. Healthy mitochondria are retrieved from a donor’s egg and transferred to a patient’s egg. Then the oocyte is fertilized and a healthy embryo is transferred into a patient’s uterus.
A mitochondrial donor is not a genetic parent of a future baby!!! Donated mitochondria account for less than per cent of the baby’s DNA!!! One more important thing is that women who donate their mitochondria will not have any rights for the baby!!! Mitochondrial donation is anonymous. No doubt, infertility is a global health issue that is breaking records… Surrogacy and egg donation treatment are becoming first choices for women. Mitochondrial donation makes it possible for a woman to carry and give birth to a child genetically related to both parents on her own. Three-parent baby program allows thousands of infertile women all around the world to carry and give birth to genetically related to them babies. The package costs depend on the number of attempts. Also the prices for mitochondrial donation programs are inevitably increasing: 6500 EUR - 1 shot with mitochondrial replacement. 9900 EUR - 2 shots. 14900 EUR - 5 shots.
Hope this is useful.

The current figures show that over the last couple of years the number of IVF cycles where fresh own eggs/ donated eggs are used is up by more than 50%. Among women over 45, more now use donated eggs than their own when using medical assistance to get pregnant. What’s happening at the moment is that more and more women are delaying motherhood until later in their lives. But the fact is that as you get older the quality of your eggs diminishes. Using donated eggs from a younger woman pushes the success rate right up for older women. It can be the difference between 3 or 4% using their own eggs, right up to as high as a 60% success rate using donated eggs. The thing is that the womb doesn’t age in the way eggs do. So a woman can carry a child at almost any age. I have also appreciated what egg donors/surrogates are doing for us. Seems they allow themselves the pleasure of feeling good about having made such an extraordinary difference to the lives of strangers… I know a woman who’ve shared her eggs once. She told when she was at the clinic in the waiting room and saw couples there waiting for their appointment, and could see how hard it all was for them. At the end of the day, the bit she did was the easy part…
When we chose BioTexCom med center, we could receive 100% guarantee that the result of the chosen program will be positive! We didn’t happen to see such guarantee in any European or American clinic of reproductive medicine. When you decide in favor of BioTexCom you can be sure you are on the doorstep of great changes. As all their patients leave the clinic only with a newborn in arms or being pregnant. They return the full whack in the case of failure. Putting hand in the pocket you pay one fixed sum for the program and not a penny more. All procedures, services and medical supplies have been already included in the programs’ price. Depending on the diagnosis and test results their docs will help to choose the most appropriate medical program which will optimally combine good price and the best chance for the successful result.

Thank you for sharing. The thing which amazes is that fertility tourism has become really popular among IP. At the beginning of our fertility journey, this was the first we got to know about# In general, the process of IVF involves the following steps. First, a woman takes hormones to cause superovulation. This triggers her body to produce many eggs at one time. Once mature, the eggs are collected from the woman, using a probe inserted into the vagina and guided by ultrasound. The collected eggs are placed in a dish for fertilization with a man’s sperm. The fertilized cells are then placed in an incubator, a machine that keeps them warm and allows them to develop into embryos. After 3 to 5 days, the embryos are transferred to the woman’s uterus. It takes about 2 weeks to know if the process is successful.- all this seemed quite simple and easy to deal with. At least this was my first impression. Hardly could I know how demanding the way could be!! After unsuccessful atts IUI, IVF with own eggs we had to move to donor eggs in order to have our baby. Now I’m constantly reading here and there about a relativeely new method - mitochondria replacement therapy. Catching myself at the thought - what if I could try it out myself, after we’ve already been successful with donor eggs?!!