Success with 3bc blastocyst?

Hello!! Well we did a single embryo FET in October…put back a 3ab blast that was a chemical pregnancy. We did another yesterday. The 3ab was a 3bc after thaw with 20-30 percent cell loss. I was hysterical…:frowning: I only have one left a 4bb and we only want to do eSET for other reasons…

Seriously do I have any shot? The embryo looks awful to me…

Thank you ladies

Nicole
ET 3.25
Beta 4.4:bsv:

[quote=NicoleW75]Hello!! Well we did a single embryo FET in October…put back a 3ab blast that was a chemical pregnancy. We did another yesterday. The 3ab was a 3bc after thaw with 20-30 percent cell loss. I was hysterical…:frowning: I only have one left a 4bb and we only want to do eSET for other reasons…

Seriously do I have any shot? The embryo looks awful to me…

Thank you ladies

Nicole
ET 3.25
Beta 4.4:bsv:[/quote]

I’m sorry about the downgrade. :grouphug:There are success stories with 3bc and even less. What kind of freezing process did they use- slow freeze or vitrification?

Hi-this was slow freeze. I’m so concerned about the 30 percent cell loss! Thanks for replying. These were frozen in 2002:)

I think the slow freeze method is the issue, which no one could have known about in 2002. The more progressive clinics are now using vitrification. Hope it works for you:cross::cross:

Thanks although I think my odds are very slim,