I just responded to a similar thread the other day. Thought you might be interested in what others told her. Here is the link http://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/infertility-support-forum/2020214375-ready-move.html
To answer your question though–I think you should wait and here is why…As you can see from my signature I am currently 26wks pregnant. Recently I started having pink discharge so went to labor and delivery where it was discovered that I have a rather large cervical polyp. Apparently with all the pregnancy hormones this is common. In researching about this I found that there is not alot of research about if they can cause problems or not and if they should be removed or not. Especially during pregnancy, but what I did gain from this is that I am thankful this polyp is in my cervix and NOT in my uterus because there were many more complications arising in the literature from uterine polyps and fibroids in pregnancy than there are with cervical.
SO…I would absolutely have them removed for two reasons 1.) so that there is no possibility of them keeping you from implanting. If the cycle doesn’t work will you question not having them removed and 2.) just so you know they will not interfere with a normal healthy pregnancy and potentially cause complications that could have been avoided had you just waited until they were removed. Why chance it?!
That is my thoughts!
In my case they decided to leave mine alone as they do not want to accidently cause my cervix to bleed or open. However, if it gets much larger they will have to remove it while I am pregnant as it’s size could cause cervical dilation so…this has been a real concern because clearly we don’t want any complications from leaving it, but also don’t want complications from removing it while pregnant. Ugghhh!!!
Going through this–I would have it removed before getting pregnant if I were in this same situation you are currently in because the risks are much higher with uterine polyps than cervical according the the studies I read. Those risks include miscarriage, infection, premature rupture of membranes, premature labor and delivery. Trust me, you do not want the stress if it starts to cause problems that cannot be remedied while pregnant AND you do not want this to be a reason your pregnancy ended too early or caused fetal demise because the polyp caused complications that caused the baby to be born too early. Especially not when you can just wait and have it removed.
I know it is hard to wait, but really this is a situation where you Doc really does know what is best.