Surrogacy and miscarriages

Hi ladies, I hope everyone will be fine. I am sharing my story with you. I hope in some aspect it will be informative for you. I had 2 miscarriages. Doctors told me that I am weak to perform IVF. I visited a clinic in UK. They suggested my surrogacy. I started getting my treatment. I was given the best surrogate mother. Now I have twins. If you are suffering like me then go for it. Best of luck.

Hey, Maria, I hope you’re doing well. Congratulations to you! I am so happy that things worked out for you in the end. Recently, I have come across so many surrogacy related success stories. I was actually astonished to find out that it has 70% chance of success. Which is pretty high! However, it would be really nice if you would share your entire journey in detail. I was told, by my friends that for surrogacy one should make sure that they are properly researched on it. In developed countries, it is extremely expensive so they got their done from somewhere else in Europe. They said that one has to very careful with the choice of the clinic because of the legalities involved. Both of them now have such adorable babies. I love playing with them all the time. I think this process has proven to be successful for so many infertile couples that it is just insane. Technolgy has enabled so many things to happen that one previously couldn’t even imagine. Best of luck to all those who have opted for this process.

Hello Maria! Well, that’s a good thing to hear. Congratulations! Yes! Usually, people who are not effective with IVF. They go for surrogacy. So, yeah! I’m also undergoing IVF this year at a repro center in Ukraine. As my case is of PCOS. So, yeah! Secondly, yes! still, people are telling me to go surrogacy. But, I’m putting it as a last option…Anyway! Thanks for sharing your story! I’m glad it worked well for you. Stay blessed!

Hi ladies, I hope everyone will be fine. I am sharing my story with you. I hope in some aspect it will be informative for you. I had 2 miscarriages. Doctors told me that I am weak to perform IVF. I visited a clinic in UK. They suggested my surrogacy. I started getting my treatment. I was given the best surrogate mother. Now I have twins. If you are suffering like me then go for it. Best of luck.