Surrogacy failure, looking for reliable clinic

Sorry to hear about your loss. I appreciate your courage. You are indeed a strong woman. Your story moved me into tears. You took a right step. Your stop is motivational for others. You should have to stay strong. Surrogacy is a miracle for infertile couples. I am glad you chose it. There are many clinics with affordable treatments for surrogacy. You need to google for the cheapest clinics. There are also many women who wants to be a surrogate for a good cause. Try to search surrogate mother within your community. I wish you good luck. Hope to hear good news from you soon.

I am really sorry to hear about all this. It must be so exhausting. Seems like things aren’t in your favor. I am so angry at the doctor. How can he play with the patients? This is such a sensitive matter. So many resources are used. You must have been spent a huge amount of money. I wish you would have chosen some other clinic. You know a clinic in Europe is great. The success rate is very high. The surrogates are reliable and a perfect match. The cost is affordable too. They provide accommodation in the package. Food is given as well. The staff is friendly. They even take care of the legal procedures. The best part is they have a multiple attempts policy. That too in the same price.

That’s really sad to hear all this. MC is not that easy to get over. You must be worried over so many things.
I seriously can hear your pain. And Its just make me so worried to hear such experiences over surrogacy.
I know, So much money you got to spend over this, And unfortunately if this turned out something like you had. That’s something worst to even imagine.
As of know, I have nothing to advice you on clinics and places. But yeah I would love to share when I would find some satisfactory one.
Hope you get to have some amazing experience now.

Hello! I hope you will be fine.
It’s a big deal to survive with such situations. No one can feel your pain. Despite all of these you should keep trying. I hope one day you will be successful. I recommend you to search some clinics in European countries. I think it will be safer than in India for your condition. There are some clinics in Europe that is very trending for surrogacy. You should visit there. I have heard many great reviews of this in Europe. You can also consult with your doctor before taking the decision. That’s my opinion to you.
All my sympathies are with you.
Best of luck.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Don’t why your surrogacy failed. Surrogacy is the best solution for women who are trying to have a baby.
But are unable to conceive due to pregnancy issues.
Like i was married once and i had also many complications regarding pregnancy.
They have suggested surrogacy as a solution to my problems.
Surrogate will carry our children in her womb for 9 months.
The surrogate will go through proper testing to carry our child.
I also had persuaded my husband for this option of having a baby.
I conceived for three times but resulted in miscarriage.
I want to have a baby of my own.
But regarding pregnancy complications from my previous marriage i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again.
I contacted a number of clinics and told them every aspect and complication regarding my previous pregnancies.
There are many clinics regarding surrogacy services.
I also think that surrogacy is the best solution to my problem.
If someone is raising a child from surrogacy please let us know about their experience.

Hey there. I am really glad to hear your story. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry that you have to go through that. I know it must have been hard. It really breaks my heart to think about it. I know i have been through it too. I would never forget it. However you are really brave. What you did is just amazing. It must inspire a lot of people. I hope people learn from this. I wish you good luck. I hope things get well for you. take care.

Sorry to hear that. you must have been in such a pain. Its success depends on the clinic you choose. It is the best treatment for the infertile woman. I know the pain because I have lost my baby. I had 3 miscarriages. I always wanted my own baby but that was not in fate. Later I was so devastated when I came to know that I was then infertile. I went for surrogacy then I went to a clinic in Europe. They provided us with a healthy surrogate. The surrogate was first medically tested. It was like my last hope. She gave birth to a healthy baby. I am a happy mother now. I hope you will be a mom soon.

Sorry for you. Its success relies upon the clinic you pick. It is the best treatment for the infertile lady. I have faced infertility for whole 10 years. The reason was unknown. Even the doctors were unable to recognize the reason. I went for surrogacy then I went to a facility in Europe. They facilitated us with a sound surrogate. The surrogate was first therapeutically tried. She brought forth a sound child. I am a cheerful mother now. I trust you will be a mother soon. Surrogacy is a blessing for me. It was my last hope. I hope you will be a mom soon.

So sorry to learn your bad experience. You have done a great job dear. Helping others is such a great service. One should have to face bad times to welcome the good ones. We can not change the fate. But we can try our best to make the life better. Moreover, I’m glad for you that you have finally fulfilled your wish. Surrogacy is indeed the best treatment for infertility. I can feel your pain. I am infertile too. I have experienced such circumstances too. Now, I’m very well satisfied with my life. I have a healthy infant through surrogacy. May your all wishes be fulfilled. Keep your expectations high. Good luck.

Hello dear, I’m so sorry about your losses. Dear, I’m happy to see that you don’t give up. you concern to best doctor.I also think that surrogacy is a hope for lives. Here you come to the right point. Our forum give you right suggestion. First of all I really appreciate you . After facing all these things in your life you are able to move on. Your positive attitude inspire me. I feel very sad to hear about your loss. Take care of your health. Heath should always come first. I suggest you choose surrogacy in Europe. There are best clinics in Europ. They also offer affordable packages with accommodation. You should go for Again Surrogacy, which is the best decision for you if you can not conceive naturally. IVF is also a good choice but it was the old procedure than surrogacy. Rather than any mishap again occur in your life, surrogacy’s result is hundred percent true . Make also your research on Europ’s clinic. Best of luck

I am sorry for what you are going through. Infertility is such a pathetic situation nowadays. It’s is so hard to deal with. I am so sad for you. I know it would be extremely painful for you. Infertility is so difficult to face. Some lady faces infertility after the first child. My sister attempted to imagine the second time. She neglected to imagine the second. She got so disappointed. She went for treatment however fizzled. An authority recommended her to go for surrogacy. She took the plunge to a clinic in Europe. She searched her surrogate there. The surrogate brought forth a sound child. I am happy to the point that she took a correct choice. I seek this would work after others as well.

Awe it’s very touching .you have experienced a rough time. Don’t worry .there are clinic in Europe .they are best in dealing surrogacy . They have good and less expensive services .you should definitely go there .i know you can’t trust Anyone .but trust me give it another try .this time it will be successful .till then best of luck .

I am really sorry to hear about all this. It must be so exhausting. Seems like things aren’t in your favor. I am so angry at the doctor. How can he play with the patients? This is such a sensitive matter. So many resources are used. You must have been spent a huge amount of money. I wish you would have chosen some other clinic. You know a clinic in Europe is great. The success rate is very high. The surrogates are reliable and a perfect match. The cost is affordable too. They provide accommodation in the package. Food is given as well. The staff is friendly. They even take care of the legal procedures. The best part is they have a multiple attempts policy. That too in the same price.

Hello! Congrats with your baby, hun! Friends of mine have experience with Ukrainian Biotex. From what they’ve told they were aabsolutely satisfied with their Ukrainian surrogate. I guess these are the requirements for the procedure. Surrogates are between 25-35 years old. She must be a natural mother of at least one child. She’s mentally and physically capable of becoming a surro. Her marital status is irrelevant. All you need to do is to chose the best surro for you and sign a legal agreement with her. I also loved reading oursurrogacyblog.wordpress.com telling a couple was struggling for their baby through surrogacy. They got success, the lady describes the process in details. Then they came back to the clinic for baby#2:smile:Those stories are really wonderful. Very inspiring…Love people being this open to others which definitely helps. Wishing you and your complete family the best!

I guess having this sort of communication with the dr is never beneficial. And one always counts on positive outcomes unless she trusts her dr and follows his recommendations. I’m afraid we don’t know much about what were the chain of circumstances leading to this misunderstanding between a dr and his patient but it’s really sad…Dr is the one we appy to and seek help and want to be helped and understood. If we fail to achieve this than seems all the process is in danger. Though this could be also an emotional side of the treatments. People struggle so long & desperately they stop getting things right. I mean when being the process it might seem at times you’re passed from hands to hands among drs. Which must be frustrating. But what if it’s done to draw the best conclusion and start the best option for you…Ahhh we never know the core but always hope for better. Anyway I believe dr should be more compassionate with infertile people.