surrogacy give me hope and will to live!

Hi forum visitors http://fertility.org/file:///C:\Users\ideapad\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

I’m absolutely happy woman now, but only 6 years ago I was on the verge of suicide. Me and hubby been together from school I still remember his silly curly hair which he hated and I adore from the moment I saw him first. We start trying for the baby just a year after wedding, we was young and full of hopes. Than all this hell start I got pregnant and miscarriage on 9 week. Women here know this feeling of horrible pain inside. But we try again and again same story (miscarriage - 12 week). Totally I had 4 miscarriages. Doctors was telling me about immune issue but all I could think is that I don’t deserve to have a child. Exact this time my lovely husband was diagnosed with kidney cancer and i lost last hope and will to live. I didn’t give up only because I had to look after husband, so together we fight with his disease and my depression. That time I met a lady who had all her kids (3)by surrogate mother. It was a breath of fresh air for me, I told to hb about this and we decide to go for it. I can say it was spontaneous decision which I never reared after. We went to Ukrainian clinic and bring back gorgeous twins (Noah and Lily). They are the most precious for me in the hole world. I’m so thankful to our surrogate mother for bringing me back to life. She have her own child (this is a condition to the woman in ukraine who want to become a surrogate mother). The clinic we use had contract which covers you from loosing your money.

I want to say to every surrogate mother here I’m so proud of you of what you doing for the infertility couples !

We are planing to come back to ukraine for another baby. Wish us a good luck

xxx

[QUOTE=“lovelady, post: 1792551, member: 86565”]Hi forum visitors http://fertility.org/file:///C:\Users\ideapad\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

I’m absolutely happy woman now, but only 6 years ago I was on the verge of suicide. Me and hubby been together from school I still remember his silly curly hair which he hated and I adore from the moment I saw him first. We start trying for the baby just a year after wedding, we was young and full of hopes. Than all this hell start I got pregnant and miscarriage on 9 week. Women here know this feeling of horrible pain inside. But we try again and again same story (miscarriage - 12 week). Totally I had 4 miscarriages. Doctors was telling me about immune issue but all I could think is that I don’t deserve to have a child. Exact this time my lovely husband was diagnosed with kidney cancer and i lost last hope and will to live. I didn’t give up only because I had to look after husband, so together we fight with his disease and my depression. That time I met a lady who had all her kids (3)by surrogate mother. It was a breath of fresh air for me, I told to hb about this and we decide to go for it. I can say it was spontaneous decision which I never reared after. We went to Ukrainian clinic and bring back gorgeous twins (Noah and Lily). They are the most precious for me in the hole world. I’m so thankful to our surrogate mother for bringing me back to life. She have her own child (this is a condition to the woman in ukraine who want to become a surrogate mother). The clinic we use had contract which covers you from loosing your money.

I want to say to every surrogate mother here I’m so proud of you of what you doing for the infertility couples !

xxx[/QUOTE]
Hi, lovelady. I’m really sorry about what you had to been through.
All your lost babys… it’s so sad… this little angels are on the sky now!
You are so brave and strong not everyone will stay positive after such a hursh times. But now you have your twins and I know they will bring you so many happy days?
How is your partner now, hope his disease gone away??
Ukraine is the country where i had my surrogacy program) so we kind of a sisters of Surro)) I will go for a second try too! What clinic did you use??
Did you like it?
I hope things will go well for both of us
I can’t stop smiling when i write all this!
Best regards Tereza

[QUOTE=“lovelady, post: 1792551, member: 86565”]Hi forum visitors http://fertility.org/file:///C:\Users\ideapad\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

xxx[/QUOTE]

Oh you story is touch my heart!! You been through so many sadness and didn’t lost strong spirit! I wish i can be as strong as you are!
Did you consider another countries before Ukraine?
You are planning another baby?? If it’s ok to ask? can you tell me how much did you pay??
Thank you for sharing your story
xxxxxxx

[QUOTE=“Tereza Michalek, post: 1792649, member: 86544”]Hi, lovelady. I’m really sorry about what you had to been through.
All your lost babys… it’s so sad… this little angels are on the sky now!
You are so brave and strong not everyone will stay positive after such a hursh times. But now you have your twins and I know they will bring you so many happy days?
How is your partner now, hope his disease gone away??
Ukraine is the country where i had my surrogacy program) so we kind of a sisters of Surro)) I will go for a second try too! What clinic did you use??
Did you like it?
I hope things will go well for both of us
I can’t stop smiling when i write all this!
Best regards Tereza[/QUOTE]
Hi Tereza I like that - surro-sisters) it’s sweet
Yes my children is my life now, mine and my husbands. they are so king clever and funny kids. bring the sunshine to my life everyday!
My husband is very good thank you. he is on remission we just hoping it will stay like this.
I’m going to use same clinic as i did at first time - biotex com/
What do you think about Ukraine??
I’m glad you feel positive and energetic. Well done dear!
yes good luck to both of us xx

[QUOTE=“samantharid16, post: 1792659, member: 86610”]Oh you story is touch my heart!! You been through so many sadness and didn’t lost strong spirit! I wish i can be as strong as you are!
Did you consider another countries before Ukraine?
You are planning another baby?? If it’s ok to ask? can you tell me how much did you pay??
Thank you for sharing your story
xxxxxxx[/QUOTE]
Hello samantha
Thanks for the kind words.
There is no problem in asking at all. I’m here to share my experience
yes we thinking about visiting biotex com again and try for another baby. We paid 49/900 VIP package. we didn’t want to worry about anything so we choose all inclusive
with unlimited number of attempts
All the best to you xxx

[QUOTE=“lovelady, post: 1792699, member: 86565”]Hello samantha
Thanks for the kind words.
There is no problem in asking at all. I’m here to share my experience
yes we thinking about visiting biotex com again and try for another baby. We paid 49/900 VIP package. we didn’t want to worry about anything so we choose all inclusive
with unlimited number of attempts
All the best to you xxx[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your respond it’s such a stressful time for me now. I’m considering surrogacy in Ukraine but don’t know where to start. i just can’t afford myself come back without success or lose money. How did you find them?? why you choose that clinic?/ And can i book an appointment with this clinic?

I’m really happy for you and it’s so great you are planning to go for a second child
Good luck xx

It is very easy to start) Just contact coordinator of clinic, she will give you detailed info about prices and offers. I was in biotex, chose them because of little prices. I spent all I had in expensive cool clinics. Now I know that I am stupid. I didn’t understand that I was looking not for spa resort but for treatment. Actually I could go in India, but it was already banned, so I had not bad offer in Ukraine. I will be honest, I didn’t like clinic and service (accommodation, food etc). I just wanted to have baby, so I tried to abide their rules without arguing. But still have the creeps when remember their huge lines.

We also chose biotexcom. The clinic is full and lines are long, that’s true. I agree, the clinic should hire more staff. But all this is not so important! My husband and I were in Ukraine in July. Our manager told us that there are always many clients in the clinic, especially on summer. That’s why they are planning to open a couple more clinics so it would be easier both for patients and for doctors. I think that lines are not the big deal. It’s ok to wait a couple of hours for me. The most important is result, the positive result. We saw many couples, who came for ultrasounds and deliveries. Isn’t this a confirmation that this clinic and doctors are working and know their job very well! We come to clinics not to check their service and lines, but to receive help and proper treatment. So if it really works than who cares how long are those lines, how’s food tastes or how’s accommodation looks? This clinic helps so many infertile couples to become parents. I read here reviews of many men and women, who became parents thanks to biotexcom. I chose this clinic because of experience they shared. They are happy parents now and I hope this clinic will help us too.

I don’t see anything wrong with lines. It is bad if people found good clinic which helps them to become parents? People go there not for nothing! Surrogacy is very expensive in our country and we couldn’t afford it. We began to look for clinics abroad. We also didn’t want to address agencies, because there are many fraudsters among them. We wanted to find clinic with the best doctors and, at the same time, affordable price. It turned out that this procedure is legal in Ukraine. I’ve read many reviews about Ukrainian clinics and medicine. So we took this chance. We went to BioTexCom for surrogacy procedure. Now we have a wonderful healthy boy. My husband and I are very happy and grateful. I’ve never regret about my choice. We also faced long lines and long waiting. I think it’s not important at all, because now we have our son and we are happy parents. We decided to go to BioTexCom for our second baby. We’ve already appointed date of our meeting with the doctor. I’m ready to wait one more time, because I know this small inconvenience will pay off.

xxx[/QUOTE]

I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t even imagine how painful it feels. It’s nice you decided to move on. I will tell you about my surrogacy process, maybe it will help you. I also faced the problem of infertility. My husband and I have got married when we were 26 (now we are 40). We decided to set aside kids issue for a couple of years and to take up our careers. But unpredictable happened. I started to feel pain in the abdomen. I’ve lost 17 pounds for very short period of time. I felt exhausted and I was getting tired very fast. One night I woke up because of sharp pain in abdomen and it was hurt unbearable. I was diagnosed with cancer of the uterus, after which the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries were removed. It was critical period for our family. My husband wanted a son very much, but I knew that I couldn’t fulfill his wish. I was afraid that my husband will leave me for another woman, who will be able to bear a child for him. And I began to look for solutions. I wanted to do everything to save us from split. After a long search, conversations with friends, reading of articles and reviews in the Internet, we decided to focus on surrogacy. But in our country it is, unfortunately, very expensive and we couldn’t afford it. So we began to look for clinics in other countries. We wanted to find the best doctors and, at the same time, affordable price. It turned out that this procedure is legal in Ukraine and there are a lot of clinics. So we took this chance. Now we have a wonderful healthy boy! My husband and I are very happy and grateful. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask! It’s better to talk with someone, who went through this, who knows everything for sure. I hope my story will help your family! I wish you good luck and I hope your dream of having a baby will come true!

Have shared this story on another thread, ladies.
We’re in the case of DE IVF actually, but a good friend of mine has a baby girl from surrogacy in Ukrainian Biotexcom clinic. Here how it went for them.
The very first thing is that a couple must be officially married in time the first appointment is conducted. They had to show the papers proving that she couldn’t get pregnant. Then they flew to Ukraine, where were met and offered the hotel (for the clinic’s expense!). The next morning they were driven to the clinic where all the necessary testing was done. That very day they also visited their doctor. And there was no language barrier as an interpreter was by their side every minute. So they had a great chance to clarify every single question. After that all the papers were signed and the first sum or money was paid.
The second appointment was conducted in order to get sperm and retrieve eggs. They used their own eggs for the procedure. That day her eggs were fertilized with her husband’s sperm. On the fifth day after that the embryo was transferred to surrogate mother. (By the way, traditional surrogacy is banned in Ukraine.)
Then they had a two week wait for the pregnancy test. Thanks to God it was positive and their surrogate had the first scan approximately in a month. That was their first time they saw her real!! After that every month the surrogate was to come for being scanned. And my friend received every single photo and video from the procedure with translation. On week 32-34 their surrogate came to Kiev and they all waited for the childbirth at the place. Their baby girl was born by planned Caesarean, so they had to stay longer than three days in the clinic.
Then the surrogate signed the papers of her baby refusal and the deal was almost done. After all the papers in the embassy were ready they flew home.
You may also refer to[B] surroparents.org (eviternity.org).[/B] It’s extremely useful! Good luck!

I see a lot positive comments about biotex. want also to share my story. We were experinced surrogacy there, From the first days our fear was srong. But when we came for a first appointment our surprive was bigger. We saw how people treat other, without any blaming. Ocean of support and professional help were send to us.
The manager explained us everything, we did some test and after confirming we started out program there. We were provided with the room, food, driver and interpreter who did her best for us. I have no regrets about this clinic because at the last stage we got our baby. Healthy and strong.

Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on ([email protected]). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::

1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection

2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)

1. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.

2. Blockage from the fallopian Tube

3. Cyst from the ovaries

4. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching

5. Irregular menstruation

6. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)

7. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.

8. Infertility for easy Conception…

9. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc…

Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on ([email protected]) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life…

[QUOTE=“cindyleyva, post: 1869806, member: 86579”]Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on ([email protected]). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::

1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection

2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)

1. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.

2. Blockage from the fallopian Tube

3. Cyst from the ovaries

4. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching

5. Irregular menstruation

6. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)

7. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.

8. Infertility for easy Conception…

9. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc…

Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on ([email protected]) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life…[/QUOTE]
It’s good that you find your own method of treatment. Different people - different thoughts. What is good for you won’t help others. I can tell you from my own experience. She decided to go her own way/ We are all here to express our feeling and share thoughts. Surrogacy os good for her. And I don’t want to hurt you in any case. Just express myself.