Surrogacy in Kiev

HI forums readers
I thought I will tell everyone my story because I’m planing to repeat my experience and feel so exited about this so I have to share it with someone!
My story starts many years ago when me and my husband understand we are infertile (sorry not We - but I’m). I been married feels like forever, my husband is my best friend, the love of my life, soul partner. But you can’t be lucky every where, when we decide we are ready for the child nature told us is not going to be easy, after a long list of texts and analysis 2 attempts of IVF, and loads of money spendings The time for a big decision had come! we choose surrogacy as we wanted baby link to us. I wouldn’t say it was very hard to choose where to go. I have a very good friend from Ukraine from my university years, we stay in contact for years and go to the holidays together. She is from Kiev (UKraine). And When i told her about our plans she said she know a good clinic. She said she will find out everything for us - and she did. I got information and answers on all my questions in the most wide open way I didn’t worry a lot before our trip as I trust my friend as I would trust myself.
We choose BioTexcom reproductive clinic. As i know it’s not the only clinic in Kiev but it was the best for me. They gave me what i been dreaming for years. I take my friends as a God mother to my beautiful Boy Martin. Me and husband visit Ukraine on Martin’s 1 birthday, and i adore the country and people)
Even with all my sad days i think i been spoiled by life and wish the same to everyone
Dear ladies please never loose hope
Best regards Tereza
P.S. we are thinking to go for a daughter to Ukraine feeling so exited

hello. Thank you for sharing your story.
Stories like yours are very encouraging. I’ feel lost right now and don’t know should i just give up or may be there are hope even for someone like me. I spend so much money that i can’t afford any more mistakes. I’m 39 and trying for baby more than 7 years. . We tried everything: treatment, IVF, IVF abroad.
May be motherhood is not my destiny???
If be honest I don’t know what to do?

[QUOTE=“samantharid16, post: 1792663, member: 86610”]hello. Thank you for sharing your story.
Stories like yours are very encouraging. I’ feel lost right now and don’t know should i just give up or may be there are hope even for someone like me. I spend so much money that i can’t afford any more mistakes. I’m 39 and trying for baby more than 7 years. . We tried everything: treatment, IVF, IVF abroad.
May be motherhood is not my destiny???
If be honest I don’t know what to do?[/QUOTE]

Hey samantharid16 cheer up! 39 it’s a great age I know women who had babies at 50 and even 65. Have you ever heard about Annegret Raunigk, she was 65 when she got quadruplets (and actually used same Biotexcom clinic as I did)?
Don’t let bad thoughts rule your life. I don’t believe in destiny I believe in a hard work. What do I think is that you need to find a place who will give you guaranties so you will come back home with the baby without losing any money. I’m sorry that you had so many disappoints. But if you give up do you think you will be really happy? Have you thought about surrogacy?? May be it will be a good option for you? Surrogacy saved me. My boy is the sense of my life and the best thing happened with me in my whole life.
Where are you from??
I wish I can do more than just sharing my experience!

[QUOTE=“Tereza Michalek, post: 1792694, member: 86544”]Hey samantharid16 cheer up! 39 it’s a great age I know women who had babies at 50 and even 65. Have you ever heard about Annegret Raunigk, she was 65 when she got quadruplets (and actually used same Biotexcom clinic as I did)?
Don’t let bad thoughts rule your life. I don’t believe in destiny I believe in a hard work. What do I think is that you need to find a place who will give you guaranties so you will come back home with the baby without losing any money. I’m sorry that you had so many disappoints. But if you give up do you think you will be really happy? Have you thought about surrogacy?? May be it will be a good option for you? Surrogacy saved me. My boy is the sense of my life and the best thing happened with me in my whole life.
Where are you from??
I wish I can do more than just sharing my experience![/QUOTE]

Hi Tereza
No I never heard about Annegret but after you said I google it and read her story and find it quite unusual Lol but fair play to this brave woman. Have so many kids and keep trying/ bless her.
You seems to me a very energetic and positive girl. I wish i had at list a bit of your energy. After so many unsuccessful attempts I lost last hope. My husband support me a lot and i think only because of him I still trying. We was thinking about surrogacy It may be an option for us.
I’m from Uk Thank you dear x:)

Why no one here don’t see what i do. Why all women wait so long for a children? When you have no health you can’t carry your children. So why you didn’t think about it when you was 20-30. May be some people don’t have to have children. And all this clinics are just like a market where you can buy a child they don’t feel sorry or happy for any of you. The church is against surrogacy and I think we should listen to the nature.
May be i sound rude but I wanted to say my opinion

Thanks for sharing your stories…in this advanced world there is no chance of not having children. Many infertility clinics are now offering advanced infertility treatments with high success rates…so choose a best infertility clinic and do not loose your hope…

Hello girls! I also has surrogacy in Ukraineian BioTexCom. I was diagnosed with cancer of the uterus, after which the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries were removed. It was a big shock for our family. The only solution was surrogacy. But in our country it is, unfortunately, very expensive and we couldn’t afford it. After a long search, conversations with friends and acquaintances, reading of articles and reviews in the Internet, we found good clinic in Ukraine. Now we have a wonderful healthy boy, my husband and I are very happy and grateful. They didn’t play for time, as soon as we contacted their manager, they sent us letter with all required information and all tests and documents, which we’ll need in the clinic. Their doctors are professionals and they know their job. Now we are planning to go there for our second baby!

I didnt expect so much respond for my post

Jackiejo 157
I don’t think you have right to say this Market? What are you talking about? It’s all science
Why we can use any medicine to treat cancer but surrogacy or donation is unnatural?
Your post is very abusive to some women here. Please, choose your words

[QUOTE=“Jackiejo157, post: 1793066, member: 86678”]Why no one here don’t see what i do. Why all women wait so long for a children? When you have no health you can’t carry your children. So why you didn’t think about it when you was 20-30. May be some people don’t have to have children. And all this clinics are just like a market where you can buy a child they don’t feel sorry or happy for any of you. The church is against surrogacy and I think we should listen to the nature.
May be i sound rude but I wanted to say my opinion[/QUOTE]

It’s your opinion and your choice. But I think we shouldn’t just accept the fact, that we can’t have kids and live empty and miserable life. It’s such a happiness, that nowadays there are clinics and doctors, who can help us with our problem. I couldn’t imagine my life without children! I didn’t want to live my whole life in sadness. Now I can’t imagine my life without my son! I love him with my whole heart and I can’t express in words, how happy I am! I’m so grateful to Ukrainian clinic and its talented doctors, who helped me to feel all these emotions! They gave me will to live. They gave sense to my life!

Hello everyone here… Glad i find this chat, Ukrainian biotex com clinic is one of my main options. But I meet everywhere only good reviews, all i want is to know will I face any difficulties there, may be someone didn’t like something? I do feel very exited about their prices and services they propose. just want to be sure

Will be great to get any respond x

You’ll face so many difficulties you cannot imagine) But try to be calm, cause it worth all the troubles. Treatment in biotex works. But you should be very positive girl to cope with endless waiting for doctor consultation, or blood tests. And there was not only place to sit, there wasn’t place to stay!!! Unsmiling faces around irritated, and smiling one irritates too) My stomach had problems with their food. I felt myself so uncomfortable. Just can say that I was in different clinics, not only in Ukraine, and some of them were perfect like resort, but no results. In biotex I became mother) I love them! but don’t wait spa resort for low prices, you’ll be disappointed.

I’m not able to judge now if Ukraine is a good country for surrogacy or not. My path has only started. We chose biotexcom and now we are waiting for some good news from our manager. I can only say that the clinic we chose is very popular among infertile couples from all over the world. We saw people of different nations there, some of them came for de ivf, some for surrogacy programs. We saw many couples, who came for ultrasounds and deliveries. I think it’s a good sign. Even though I’m nervous, but still I have some confidence in this place.

Hi, ladies! Just dropped in to enlarge the thread. We’re in the case of DE IVF actually, but a good friend of mine has a baby girl from surrogacy in Ukrainian Biotexcom clinic. Here how it went for them.
The very first thing is that a couple must be officially married in time the first appointment is conducted. They had to show the papers proving that she couldn’t get pregnant. Then they flew to Ukraine, where were met and offered the hotel (for the clinic’s expense!). The next morning they were driven to the clinic where all the necessary testing was done. That very day they also visited their doctor. And there was no language barrier as an interpreter was by their side every minute. So they had a great chance to clarify every single question. After that all the papers were signed and the first sum or money was paid.
The second appointment was conducted in order to get sperm and retrieve eggs. They used their own eggs for the procedure. That day her eggs were fertilized with her husband’s sperm. On the fifth day after that the embryo was transferred to surrogate mother. (By the way, traditional surrogacy is banned in Ukraine.)
Then they had a two week wait for the pregnancy test. Thanks to God it was positive and their surrogate had the first scan approximately in a month. That was their first time they saw her real!! After that every month the surrogate was to come for being scanned. And my friend received every single photo and video from the procedure with translation. On week 32-34 their surrogate came to Kiev and they all waited for the childbirth at the place. Their baby girl was born by planned Caesarean, so they had to stay longer than three days in the clinic.
Then the surrogate signed the papers of her baby refusal and the deal was almost done. After all the papers in the embassy were ready they flew home.
You may also refer to surroparents.org (eviternity.org). It’s extremely useful! Wish you all the best of luck with your surrogacy routes !! :slight_smile: