Surrogacy in Mexico

Hi everyone!
I’m new here. I’m a gay and I want to become a father. I was planning to go to Mexico the next month. But I heard that they have already changed their law and now homosexual couples can’t undergo the surrogacy program in Tabasco anymore, but then I found that it’s not true. Can anyone help me with this doubt?

Hello,
I heard the same about Mexico, but as far as I understood, they just voted and then nothing happened. I’m undergoing surrogacy in Mexico now, and my manager explained me everything. Have you already contacted a clinic or agency? If you ask them, they will tell you about the whole situation there.

Hi guys,

My husband and I were in Mexico when they voted for a new law. Our son was born in December in Mexico. Our managers explained us everything. I think it’s so unfair and egoistic to vote for this laws. People who have never been through this problem don’t understand us. I think surrogacy is the best option for people with fertility problems.

Jessbrn, don’t worry! I recommend you to contact different clinics and to ask them any question you have and I’m sure it will make you feel better!

[QUOTE=“aleorteg, post: 1792469, member: 86547”]Hello,
I heard the same about Mexico, but as far as I understood, they just voted and then nothing happened. I’m undergoing surrogacy in Mexico now, and my manager explained me everything. Have you already contacted a clinic or agency? If you ask them, they will tell you about the whole situation there.[/QUOTE]
Hey! I’m looking for surrogacy in Mexico as well. I’ve already contacted some clinics in Mexico but I still can’t decide. What clinic did you choose? What services do they provide?

Hello! I’m new here. I underwent the surrogacy program in Mexico, so I can answer your questions, because I have this kind of experience. We chose biotexcom clinic and it was the best choice. We had no problems. Our daughter had her first birthday yesterday and I just can’t stop being so grateful to this clinic.

Hi guys! I’m thinking about undergoing surrogacy program in Mexico as well. I’ve got endometriosis. I had 4 surgeries, but it didn’t work, so the only option for me to have a baby is surrogacy.
Congratulation! Why did you choose biotex clinic? I’ve read about them, their clinic seems to be good. But I was searching information about more agencies and clinics as well. I want to find the best. I think there is also biotexcom in Ukraine. How much did it cost? Is it dangerous in Mexico?

Hello! I’ve read this topic, actually I was looking for information about adoption. I can’t get why don’t you want to adopt a child? There are so many abandoned children in the whole world, why don’t you want to help them?

[QUOTE=“diana79, post: 1792601, member: 86581”]Hi guys! I’m thinking about undergoing surrogacy program in Mexico as well. I’ve got endometriosis. I had 4 surgeries, but it didn’t work, so the only option for me to have a baby is surrogacy.
Congratulation! Why did you choose biotex clinic? I’ve read about them, their clinic seems to be good. But I was searching information about more agencies and clinics as well. I want to find the best. I think there is also biotexcom in Ukraine. How much did it cost? Is it dangerous in Mexico?[/QUOTE]
Hello! We underwent surrogacy program in Mexico. We chose biotexcom clinic because of unlimited number of attempts. I think there is also a clinic in Ukraine.
Everything was great. The service was on a higher level. Our manager sent us information every month about how our mummy was doing, and also we could call them anytime we want to ask about our surrogate. It was very important to me to know how this amazing woman and our lovely baby felt. I still can’t express how thankful I am.

I can share a site I am using to compare ivf prices, but it also shows clinics that offer surrogacy. You can pick any destination and check clinics on eggdonationfriends com/treatment/ivf-for-same-sex-parents+surrogacy/ Hope it helps