Surrogacy

Hi everyone)
I dont know if anyone talk about this here. Right now im open for any opinion or advice. Im 39 and never been pregnant and never will be because of my diagnose (cervical cancer), after treatment and surgery i still can use my egg cells BUT i need a surrogate mother to bear my baby. Is anyone here been through this? Im not sure how i feel about this, if another woman will carry my child, but my husband really want to have a baby.
How i understand she will not relate to the child If we going to use our biological materials?
What counties is the best for surrogacy? The closest for me will be Ukraine But i never been there and dont really know anything about the country. Plus with all what is going on there for last couple years is it will be safe to go there?
I will be very happy to hear any information)))

Hello Maria)

I can understand you like no one i been through the same feeling just couple years ago! First of all i think you should decide for yourself if surrogacy is acceptable for you. You have to be ready emotionally (I can understand your feelings - jealous that someone else bear your child but if you are not able to do this i think surrogacy is the best option).

Yes you are right mother doesn’t relate to the child she just like a “bag” for the baby, place where baby grow.

We choose Ukraine for surrogacy program and never regret about it)

I hope you and your partner will make the right choice and in some time will enjoy happiness of parenthood!!

Thank you for your respond) I’m so happy for you!! Whom do you have? You said you went to Ukraine for surrogate program. Can you please tell how it was? have you worked with agency or directly with the clinic? I have so many questions for you! What clinic did you choose and why? is there a good quality of medicine? What about law and prices? have you seen you surrogate mother before the procedure? do they have a good donor base? I know I’m the pain in the …lol ). Thanks :*

Hello Maria! You more than welcome ask me any questions, It’s absolutely fine. I have a son, he is 3 now, he lovely and kind child. And his cute face make me happy every day.
I choose Ukraine because i have a very good friend live in Kiev, when me and my partner was looking for surrogacy program i told her about it. So she said she know a good clinic in Kiev and she will find out everything for me. And she did (I call her my Guardian angel now)). The clinic she was on about is Biotexcom have very good results and recommendations. Ukraine is surrogacy friendly country and you are not going to spend months for paperwork, by law one of the parents have to be related to the child genetically so you will be write down as a parents straight away. Their prices you can look on the website (I’m worry they can ban me). There is no need to see a surrogate mother before the procedure of transfer. Doctor will choose surrogate mother for you, the most important is woman be healthy. But you can meet her wile pregnancy if you want to, we spend some time with our surrogate mother, she is lovely. How I understand there are a lot of conditions to become a surrogate mother, which is good). You can always call them or email.
We thinking about second child now (just need to save some money).
Ukraine is my second home now.
With pleasure answer on any questions!

Hello Maria

I read your story and find myself in it. I had similar feeling just may be a month ago) I’m on my way to choose surrogacy program too. By now I can say I made my decision, but to say this I spend month on research, reading and emailing. Me and my husband choose Ukraine, I’m too scared of the fails so I need a good guaranties, which they can give to us. And, what is the most attractive for us is that you can take your child home almost straight away after birth, you will get any help with paperwork you needed (usually it take 2-3 weeks) so you can start enjoying motherhood.
From the bottom of my heart I wish you all the best, you are not alone in this world! How you can see on this forum or on any different so many women straggling with similar problems. I think stop stressing is very important rule for success! Tell yourself, everything will be fine - and it will be!!
I feel so exited now!
I wish you never give up! xx

Hello girls. The more I read the more I realize that I’m not the only one feel so desperate and lost.
I wish you all best of luck and mercy! I really do hope we will get to the point of absolute happiness!

Hey I didn’t expect to have such a good respond and so much support. Thank you Girls:)

[QUOTE=“sweet.leah003, post: 1792531, member: 86558”]Hello girls. The more I read the more I realize that I’m not the only one feel so desperate and lost.
I wish you all best of luck and mercy! I really do hope we will get to the point of absolute happiness![/QUOTE]
Thank you [SIZE=4]sweet.leah003!!
Of course you are not alone! What had happened to you?? We are here to support each other.
[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=“kellylou178, post: 1792530, member: 86555”]Hello Maria

I read your story and find myself in it. I had similar feeling just may be a month ago) I’m on my way to choose surrogacy program too. By now I can say I made my decision, but to say this I spend month on research, reading and emailing. Me and my husband choose Ukraine, I’m too scared of the fails so I need a good guaranties, which they can give to us. And, what is the most attractive for us is that you can take your child home almost straight away after birth, you will get any help with paperwork you needed (usually it take 2-3 weeks) so you can start enjoying motherhood.
From the bottom of my heart I wish you all the best, you are not alone in this world! How you can see on this forum or on any different so many women straggling with similar problems. I think stop stressing is very important rule for success! Tell yourself, everything will be fine - and it will be!!
I feel so exited now!
I wish you never give up! xx[/QUOTE]
Hi Kelly! Thank you very much for your warm words.
Really you are going for surrogacy in Ukraine?? What clinic do you choose for your program? Do you work with agent??
thank you xx

[QUOTE=“Maria Pavlova, post: 1792546, member: 86542”]Thank you [SIZE=4]sweet.leah003!!
Of course you are not alone! What had happened to you?? We are here to support each other. [/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]
Thank you)
I was happily married for quite a while, till couple years ago, when my husband starts blame me for not being able to have children and spending our life for ourselves. I have a condition where my body refuses to keep baby inside. I had this for years. But we never really plan to have children. I don’t know what has changed but now I’m desperate to become a mother. I saw my GP and they told me we can use my egg and his sperm for transplantation into surrogate mother, chances is not very high but it’s better than nothing. I’m so stressed now, all I can think is where to go for surrogacy. We have some savings but I can’t have a failure. We consider couple countries already such as Ukraine.
I don’t know what else can i do to save my marriage :frowning:

[QUOTE=“sweet.leah003, post: 1792531, member: 86558”]Hello girls. The more I read the more I realize that I’m not the only one feel so desperate and lost.
I wish you all best of luck and mercy! I really do hope we will get to the point of absolute happiness![/QUOTE]

Please never think you are alone in this world
I’m very sorry to hear about your family problem
Hope child will refresh your relationship
I had my surrogacy in ukraine had luck from the second attempt
My contract ALL inclusive Standard for absolutely reasonable price of 39/000euro provide to us everything what you would need to
I’m still in contact with the manager who help me to go all the way
Sweet i wish you to be happy for your self first of all
:wink:

[QUOTE=“Maria Pavlova, post: 1792547, member: 86542”]Hi Kelly! Thank you very much for your warm words.
Really you are going for surrogacy in Ukraine?? What clinic do you choose for your program? Do you work with agent??
thank you xx[/QUOTE]

Yes Maria. I’m trying to sort some work questions get ready money and paper work and I will go to Ukraine for first attempt to sign my contract
I choose BIotexcom clinic! they work with RENAISSANCE agency. Girl the agent just great, so patient and speak very good english.
I feel pretty confidant and relaxed because no matter how many times you will try it’s all covered by your contract (without additional fee))
all best for you x

[QUOTE=“sweet.leah003, post: 1792548, member: 86558”]Thank you)
I was happily married for quite a while, till couple years ago, when my husband starts blame me for not being able to have children and spending our life for ourselves. I have a condition where my body refuses to keep baby inside. I had this for years. But we never really plan to have children. I don’t know what has changed but now I’m desperate to become a mother. I saw my GP and they told me we can use my egg and his sperm for transplantation into surrogate mother, chances is not very high but it’s better than nothing. I’m so stressed now, all I can think is where to go for surrogacy. We have some savings but I can’t have a failure. We consider couple countries already such as Ukraine.
I don’t know what else can i do to save my marriage :([/QUOTE]

Hello sweet.leah003 it is sad what hapened to you. I know what you feel but being sad will not help you. Your husband must give you support.
Ukraine have good conditions for surrogate if you considering it/

Hi girls,
I’ve got one question. Why don’t you want to adopt a child? I can’t make up my mind whether to adopt a baby or undergo surrogacy program. I thought that Biotexcom is in Mexico not in Ukraine?

[QUOTE=“geraldine, post: 1792605, member: 86582”]Hi girls,
I’ve got one question. Why don’t you want to adopt a child? I can’t make up my mind whether to adopt a baby or undergo surrogacy program. I thought that Biotexcom is in Mexico not in Ukraine?[/QUOTE]
Hi Geraldine!
How I understand Biotexcom clinic located in Ukraine and Mexico also.
Adoption or surrogacy is only your decision but as to me surrogacy give you a chance to have your own child when adoption is like a lottery who know what set of genes and heredity are you going to get. What about choosing a child?? I can’t imagine this procedure…telling one child yes and leave rest of them wait for someone else to adopt them?
How do you think your child will feel after you tell him he is adopted many years ago because his mother didn’t want him! I can’t imagine myself going through all this emotional and sad moments.
I don’t want to force you but I just hope you will have a good think before make a decision.
Put on scales all the pros and cons!
good luck

[QUOTE=“Maria Pavlova, post: 1792607, member: 86542”]Hi Geraldine!
How I understand Biotexcom clinic located in Ukraine and Mexico also.
Adoption or surrogacy is only your decision but as to me surrogacy give you a chance to have your own child when adoption is like a lottery who know what set of genes and heredity are you going to get. What about choosing a child?? I can’t imagine this procedure…telling one child yes and leave rest of them wait for someone else to adopt them?
How do you think your child will feel after you tell him he is adopted many years ago because his mother didn’t want him! I can’t imagine myself going through all this emotional and sad moments.
I don’t want to force you but I just hope you will have a good think before make a decision.
Put on scales all the pros and cons!
good luck[/QUOTE]
Hi Maria! I’ve got one more question. Will you tell your child that you underwent surrogacy program, that another woman gave birth to him? Where are you from? Are you going to Ukraine? Have you already made up your mind about clinic?

Hi girls! My name is Chris. I’m a gay. I’m from Portugal. My partner and I are looking for surrogacy? I’m 41 and I wanna have a baby so bad. I know many people judge gays, but we are the same human beings as you are. As far as I know, gay couples can undergo surrogacy programs in Mexico. What about European countries? Is it legal in Ukraine?

[QUOTE=“sweetheart, post: 1792655, member: 86606”]Hi girls! My name is Chris. I’m a gay. I’m from Portugal. My partner and I are looking for surrogacy? I’m 41 and I wanna have a baby so bad. I know many people judge gays, but we are the same human beings as you are. As far as I know, gay couples can undergo surrogacy programs in Mexico. What about European countries? Is it legal in Ukraine?[/QUOTE]
Hi. sweetheart, no offence but don’t you think it’s not fare to a child bring him to this world where he or she is not going to have a mother but 2 dads? If it’s going to be a boy what life model are you going to show him. I don’t have anything against gays I have a lot of friends gays but non of them want to have children!
I understand it’s not my business but i just wanted to tell you my opinion

Hi. I grew up in a normal family. I have mum, dad and a brother. My brother got married and have two beautiful kids but I’m a gay and there is nothing I can do about it. I think it’s better for a child to have a caring gay couple parents than live with parents who do not care about the child.

Good point sweetheart i just told you, my opinion