Surrogacy

Hello! What I can tell you for sure is that in Europe, surrogacy and egg donation are legal and affordable in Georgia . Here is a list of other worldwide centers[/URL] that offer these treatments including Ukraine,Poland,Greece,etc.,you can also contact the company directly and they will give you all the information about the destinations and the legal procedures. If you want you can also read [URL=‘http://fertility.org/xfa-blog-entry/why-is-georgia-a-top-destination-for-surrogacy-and-egg-donation.125/’]my blog on surrogacy,egg donation and ivf . Hope this helps!
Lots of luck and health for you! :smiley:

Hi girls! I was in Ukrainian clinic biotexcom. Didn’t know that they have one more in Mexico. Don’t know about service in Mexico, but in Ukraine I was satisfied. I cannot say that everything was smoothly, it is not a spa) but for low price of economy package it was very good. There were some moments when I was regret that I am not vip)) There are huge lines for doctor consultation!!! A few hours waiting killed my mind) But everything is bearable if talking about the final destination)

[QUOTE=“Maria Pavlova, post: 1792448, member: 86542”]Hi everyone)
I dont know if anyone talk about this here. Right now im open for any opinion or advice. Im 39 and never been pregnant and never will be because of my diagnose (cervical cancer), after treatment and surgery i still can use my egg cells BUT i need a surrogate mother to bear my baby. Is anyone here been through this? Im not sure how i feel about this, if another woman will carry my child, but my husband really want to have a baby.
How i understand she will not relate to the child If we going to use our biological materials?
What counties is the best for surrogacy? The closest for me will be Ukraine But i never been there and dont really know anything about the country. Plus with all what is going on there for last couple years is it will be safe to go there?
I will be very happy to hear any information)))[/QUOTE]
Hello, dear! I suppose this is a good idea. My friend has applied for surrogacy in Ukraine app. 2 years ago. Now everything is ok, they’re taking care of their tiny girl Magie. They remained satisfied with their journey, no matter the conflicts in the country were developing severely…
I cannot tell much about surrogacy at all, as this is not our case. But we’re going to this very clinic for our 1st app on 10th March. This is Biotexcom having been working in surrogacy and egg donation field for 10 years already. For us it’s a perfect match with our requirements as general info about them is really good:

• they carry out about 900-1000 egg donation programs per year;
  • their success rate is about 70%;
  • they are ISO certified;
  • they have no age limits, only health limits;
  • they carefully screen all their donors according to the highest European standards;
  • 75% of their donors hold college degree.
    Besides prices for their programs are quite reasonable comparing with those in UK and USA. Each package covers great amount of things.
    The program we’re interested in includes 5 attempts, costs 9900 euro, gives a guarantee. In case of 5 failures they refund all money paid. The needed meds are also included into the price.
    As for surrogacy it’s better to contact them personally and ask about everything. I wish you all the best with your decision.

On my opinion everyone deserve to become a parent, no matter what sexual orientation or religion or age you are e.t. We are here to share our experience but not to judge someone.
About Biotexcom clinic, ladies who already bring their babies from Ukraine can you please tell me, should I be aware of anything? May be you can give me an advice.
Me and my bf want to apply for donation program in biotexcom, I’m 42 and had a ovarian cancer but my womb is fine. If by any reason the clinic will refuse donation we will apply for surrogacy.
I feel a little bit stressed, hope i can get support on this forum
Thanks xx

Hi, ladies! So nice to see girls, who had experience with biotexcom) I often meet couples who visited Ukraine. They are popular today) I was also) They have very competitive offers. If you have no money to visit US and left there all your money, Ukraine is for you) Honestly they have problems with service. Visiting clinic, I always was nervous. All those lines made me crazy, loud speaking of clients in hall, pregnant surrogates, little children. Really it was like line in hell) You should be very calm and positive to cope with it) But finally only result is important, this clinic is worth to be visited, cause in the end it is endless happiness and it’s YOU with your crying baby irritates new clients in hall))

[QUOTE=“Maria Pavlova, post: 1792448, member: 86542”]Hi everyone)
I dont know if anyone talk about this here. Right now im open for any opinion or advice. Im 39 and never been pregnant and never will be because of my diagnose (cervical cancer), after treatment and surgery i still can use my egg cells BUT i need a surrogate mother to bear my baby. Is anyone here been through this? Im not sure how i feel about this, if another woman will carry my child, but my husband really want to have a baby.
How i understand she will not relate to the child If we going to use our biological materials?
What counties is the best for surrogacy? The closest for me will be Ukraine But i never been there and dont really know anything about the country. Plus with all what is going on there for last couple years is it will be safe to go there?
I will be very happy to hear any information)))[/QUOTE]

Hi dear! We had surrogacy last year. It was really hard to find reliable place to go! The thing was not only in agencies fees, but also in fact, that there are many scammers between them. That’s why we decided to contact clinics directly. This way you can not only save some money, but also the risk to face fraudsters much lower. We were about to go to India and we contacted their clinic and arrange our meeting with their doctor. But then we saw a video on youtube about woman, who experienced surrogacy in this clinic. She told there horrible things! She told that despite of fast finding of surrogate mother, the clinic does minimum check of them and takes women with diabetes and obesity in surrogacy programs. And it was not the first time we’ve seen such review! So we canceled our meeting immediately. I’m not telling that India is a bad choice and all clinics there are unprofessional. I’m just saying you should pay attention to every detail. So we started to look for another European clinic. And one of them caught our eye, Ukrainian clinic BioTexCom. The reviews about it were different, but most of them were positive. And also their price is lower than in other countries. We paid 39 900 euro for like everything, starting from oocyte donation and finishing with all needed documents. We were met at the airport, provided with comfortable apt and food. We had a manager, who translated everything for us. They even provided us with smartphones with Ukrainian phone numbers to ease our communication. All these services were already included into our package. The whole amount of money was divided into 5 parts. It was nice because we didn’t have all sum to pay right away. We had time to collect and give away each part during each of our visits. The clinic found SM for us in 2 months. We thought it will take much longer. So when the program coordinator contacted us in 7 weeks after our first visit and told us this great news, we were shocked and pleasantly surprised! We didn’t expect it will be so fast. We didn’t choose sm by ourselves. It doesn’t matter how she looks. The most important is her health, ability to carry a baby and presence of her own children. That’s why our doctor chose sm for us. Their doctors make all psychological and medical tests to be sure that woman is suitable for the procedure. Also they check sm during the program weekly. I hope this info will help. Good luck, dear!

The clinic may be easily found on surroparents.org. (It deals both with surrogacy and egg donation). Their patient coordinator Josephine has experience of infertility treatment herself. We met with her in London for the in terms of our initial consultation. She was understanding, kind and extremely supportive. Jo explained us the process as we were going to use donor eggs for the first time and were absolutely new to it. Then in a couple of days we had our agreements with Biotexcom clinic signed. We did all the testings. Dr carefully studied our results, our previous medical records and evaluated our chances with the treatment option.
I was told 5% after our last cycle failed only getting 1 egg out of me. Then we were going donor that gave us 75%. But I have heard stories where bad responders and low egg reserve people it has worked! It only takes 1 as they say. If we had the money we might have tried again with my eggs but we figured we just wanted to be parents one way or another and that gave us the best chance.
So we weren’t mistaken taking this very route and soon dr confirmed our BFP!
Miracles do happen no matter the age and the situation is… You should only find experts you can trust to. Good luck! X

hi all. we’ve been to Kiev in the end of July, visited three fertility clinics there.
now we’re waiting for a match with a surrogate mother in the one you’re discussing here (biotexcom)
by now, we made only one payment of 7 900 euro. total of 39 900 shared in 5 installments.
if everything’s ok, i’m starting stimulation for own eggs in this cycle.
this is our first ivf ever but i can act as a counsellor for newbies so be free to contact me if any questions

BTW, if interested, follow my fertility blog here
http://havingababyafterhysterectomy.blogspot.no/
and you’ll get to know more about our journey;)

it’s 13th day of my period and I’m starting my first hormonal stimulation ever just in a few days. my US is scheduled on Monday. i hope it’ll be a lucky trigger of my surrogacy journey.
PS keep following my blog, more information, ideas, overviews there
xx

are you opting adoption or surrogacy?

Happy to hear good news from you, Agnete. :slight_smile:
So you’re using your own eggs for the cycle. That’s nice you’ve got the possibility to use them.
Tell us more about your program. How many shots have you got for that price? Do you need to pay extra for the medicines used?
Ladies in my area often ask me about our treatment flow in Ukraine…

Samantha, it’s my birthday today and it’s today when I got the date of stimulation for follicles trigger. I’m starting with my first Merional injection in 10 days. Yesterday I had control ultrasound scan and hormonal tests (to know the accurate date of my menstrual period - yeap, it’s not easy in my case). So I’m starting soon and on the 5th day of stimulation I should be already in Kiev. At the moment my husband is booking tickets. at last, we know the exact dates. I don’t like uncertainty.

Hi! Congrats with your birthday! :slight_smile:
Any news so far? How are/were your injectables? Wanted to ask whether you had the opportunity to have some general info about your surrogate mother. I often read clinics don’t provide any. Also coast matter. I’m asking all this in order to share with ladies in the same boat…

Thanx SamanthaSun. we’re in Kiev, flying back home today. we stayed here for more than a week. they monitored how follicles grow before puncture. the doc is super caring and attentive. surgery went well however a felt weak a couple of days after it. it still hurts a bit in lower abdomen. they got 8 eggs. i hope they are of good quality and they will have good embies. Excitement, thrill and hope - all in one. we will be waiting their news as to transfer. we agreed on transferring two. everything crossed

Congrats! 8 eggs is a good result. I hope all your embies will be strong and healthy before ET. Placing back two is marvelous. We also placed back 2 nice 5-day blasts. One vanished but another one made home inside of me and turned into a beautiful baby. Keep us posted :slight_smile:

Hi there, it is sad to know about your disease. it’s good that you are talking about your problem openly. yes, surrogacy is a solution to your problem. you should stand with surrogacy. your husband wants a baby. everyone wants to have a there owned baby. And surrogacy is the process that makes the dream of having baby comes true. my friend has done surrogacy and she has a child now. as I am suffering from infertility my friend advised me to go for surrogacy. in Ukraine there are many surrogacy clinics. yes, you can go there. you need not worry about surrogate mother. the will completely belong to you and the sm will carry your baby for nine months after that you will get your baby.
best wishes for you dear.
keep updating me.

Hey. I am really sorry for you. I know it must have been so hard for you. I hope you will get well soon. Surrogacy is the right option for you. I had uterine polyps. I miscarried my baby 3 times. I know how much pain it is. I have lived 4 years of a childless wife. No treatment was useful. So I went for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. It was convenient to go there. My husband sperm was used. I have a baby now. She is biologically our child.

Hello. I am extremely sad for you. I know it more likely than not been so difficult for you. I trust you will get well soon. Surrogacy is the best alternative for you. I had uterine polyps. I have faced infertility for 10 years. The reason behind my infertility was unknown. No treatment was helpful. So I went for surrogacy. I went to a facility in Europe. It was beneficial to go there. I have a child now. She is our genetic baby. I am so happy that I chose it.

Hey there Maria. How are you doing? I hope it all good. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. I know it must be really hard. I have been through it too. It can get very harsh. However, don’t lose you hope. Surrogacy is rally a blessing. Youll find happiness with it. I did too. There are many countries. I went to Ukraine. Try doing your research about it. Good luck. Take care.