Surrogacy

Hi, Agnete!! Haven’t seen you here for ages:wink: Come on tell us how your treatment’s going now! It’s been already a month since you told us about your ER results, seems more things have happened so far, eh? Could you drop a line??
Are you testing your embies via PGD or sth like that?? Have you got to know their quality?? Your surrogate, is it easy to keep in touch with her?
Hope you’re well xx

Starting a family can be a wonderful time in one’s life. However, while there are many who very much long to have children, for one reason or another, they are unable to conceive. There is a solution, though, in the process of surrogacy. Surrogacy involves the carrying of an embryo and the subsequent birthing of a baby by one woman, referred to as the surrogate, for another individual or couple. There are two primary types of surrogacy - traditional and gestational. In traditional surrogacy, the surrogate is both the donor of the egg and the carrier of the embryo. In this process, the surrogate is impregnated with sperm that is taken from the intended child’s biological father using intrauterine insemination, or IUI. Because it is the surrogate’s egg that is used for the pregnancy, the surrogate is also the biological mother of the child. With the gestational surrogacy process, the embryo is created by using sperm from the biological father and an egg from the biological mother through the process of in vitro fertilization. In this case, the surrogate is only used to carry the embryo and is therefore not the child’s biological mother. Using in vitro fertilization, it typically takes between three and five days before the embryo develops in the lab before it can be implanted into the uterus of the surrogate. Once the surrogate has been impregnated, she will then carry the embryo until the time of the child’s birth.

Hey there! I’d say traditional surrogacy though isn’t popular any more. IP apply for gestational mostly 'cause they want to keep both of their genes in their future baby. Though both the options are still possible. I’ve happened to read recently a woman was going to be a ‘‘traditional’’ surrogate for her SISTER!! I truly cannot imagine this situation. I believe this lady is amazing and wants to help her relative BUT for that price!! How will it feel to be the genetic mother of the child and then pass him to someone else, even though this one is your sister!!..?? I can’t believe people can do this…I personally couldn’t by all means…(Even if I could physically if you understand what I mean). Our stories are always different. Some sound even weird for me. But the thing I know for sure is that I’d never be in traditional surrogacy myself!! I like the options they offer in ukraine for example. Bio tex com is highly recommended and well reputable one for performing surrogacy. But this topic is always too sensitive for me. I’ve been super lucky to carry pregnancy myself even through DE IVF.