Surrogate maternity center

Hello! I am a representative of the surrogate maternity center New Life. Our center is one of the best IVF centers in Ukraine. We have various programs of surrogacy: for straight, same-sex couples and for single. Our database comprises about 400 surrogate mothers and more than 300 donors. We are responsible for choosing the donor or surrogate mother, who will completely satisfy our clients. Then we carefully track the process of pregnancy in order to avoid all the possible problems.
Our services are not only qualitative, but also affordable.
We legalize invitation to Ukraine for our clients, so you will not have any troubles with entrance to our country.
If you are interested in our offer, please contact us. If you have any questons, we will be happy to help you.
Web site: http://eko.clinic/en/
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone number: +38(067) 19 77777, +38(089) 7777777
Address: 166 Magistratska street, 21030 Vinnytsia, Ukraine.

This is nice. I can see you are really looking forward to offer the best. I am a mother of 2. And I conceived my last born through IVF. I can say it was a bit tricky to me. No one in my family has ever done that. Everyone conceives naturally. But I suffered from secondary infertility. Which rendered me with some fertility issues. A friend of mine introduced me to Bio tex in Kiev. However, at that time I never knew about you. Due to my issues I old myself I will not conceive again. But if I know anyone who will be interested. I can tell them about you. To me it seems you are so dedicated to your clients. 400 surrogates are a lot. I am pretty sure one will automatically find a perfect surrogate. It also seems to me that you have specialized in the assisted fertility.

Hey all. I do not know anyone her but I think I can add a cent. I recently delivered through surrogacy. I searched online if the best clinic around and I found about Bio texcom. It is one of the best clinics around Kiev. They are very affordable. Their surrogacy packages are divided into two. This is depending on the amount you pay. Like VIP have a maximum wait of 3 months. They are given the priority. The prices are affordable compared to other clinics. Like in the last 2 months they helped conceive 100 babies. I know that is a large number of babies but it is true. They offer the best services. They have expertized in fertility treatment and I am sure you will not be disappointed with their services. If they did it for me, they can do it for you too.

I can also let you know of Biotexcom. It is one if the best clinics in Ukraine. I once saw it online. The reviews were all positive. Especially when it concerns surrogacy. I once saw their You Tube video and I was amazed. 100 babies born out of ART’s in just two months. That is nice information. You can check more about their services here

. You can also subscribe to their channel. That way you will be getting more information concerning them. Also updates from their clinic. I am sure with them you will not be disappointed. Do not fail to try them. They are just located in Kiev. I have been through their services. And I can say that they are the best. Before that I had underwent failed procedure. But with them the first attempt I was already pregnant.

This is nice. I can see you are really looking forward to offer the best. I am a mother of 2. And I conceived my last born through IVF. I can say it was a bit tricky to me. No one in my family has ever done that. Everyone conceives naturally. But I suffered from secondary infertility. Which rendered me with some fertility issues. A friend of mine introduced me to Bio tex in Kiev. They have high success rate. Can you imagine that they are even running out of 2018 economy package. So people have only this week to register. However, at that time I never knew about you. Due to my issues I old myself I will not conceive again. But if I know anyone who will be interested. I can tell them about you. To me it seems you are so dedicated to your clients. 400 surrogates are a lot. I am pretty sure one will automatically find a perfect surrogate. It also seems to me that you have specialized in the assisted fertility.

calisy - congrats. A friend of mine was in the same shoes. She also got pregnant via IVF at Polish top clinic in Gdansk Good luck

Ukaine is just great for undergoing surrogacy treatment. First, it is relatively affordable, with all-inclusive plans starting at 32k up to 50k euro, which covers absolutely everything outside of your plane tickets, such as transportation, food, accommodations, all things that involve IVF for you if you are using your own eggs, surrogate screening and medical costs, and birth at the hospital. It is also the same price if you choose to use donor eggs instead, which is a nice back-up plan to have if things don’t work out with your own, at no additional cost. The best part about it is that they guarantee you a baby, because if the first surrogate doesn’t work out, they will try again with another using your frozen embryos until they are successful. Also, it seems like Ukraine is one of the few places where the laws favor the intended parents rather than the surrogate. Under Ukrainian law, the baby is yours from the moment of conception. Once the baby is born, the birth certificate is issued with your names, and the surrogate cannot claim any rights.

For example, legal aspects of surrogacy in the UK and the birth mother is the legal mother irrespective of the conception method and genetic make-up of the baby. The surrogate’s husband if married is considered the legal father and neither can surrender parental duties. If the surrogate has no partner or they are unmarried and not in a civil partnership, the child will have no legal father. Another thing – The Parental Orders – This allows intended parents the opportunity to become the child’s legal parents. The following criteria must be met in order to apply for a Parental Order: Over 18. Commissioning parent must be resident in UK. At least one of the applicants must be genetically related to the child. Apply after 6 weeks of birth and before 6 months. The surrogate parents must consent to the making of the order. No money other than expenses must have been paid in respect of the surrogacy arrangement. The child must reside with the commissioning parent under English law once the Parental Order is granted the intended parents will receive a new birth certificate stating that they are the legal parents of the child. This shows the matters with long lasting paper work and other procedures you’ve written about. Concerning all the aspects it’s worthy going to Ukraine for surrogacy option.