Symptoms that come and go after a BFP

Hi,

I had my IUI done (2 back to back IUIs) on 11/10/2011 and 11/11/2011.

O sunday (10 days after first IUI), I took a POS test and it was very faint :bfp: . I was not sure if my trigger shot was giving me a false BFP, so I repeates the POAS last night again, and it was still :bfp:and the second line was stronger than the day before.

I have been feeling breas tenderness and dizzy in the last few days, and this morning my breast is not as sore as it was yesterday in the afternoon.

I still wake up several time to urinate, and I feel sleepy, and the breast tenderness it’s freaking me out

Can you please tell me how persistent your symptoms were at the beginning?

Thank you

CONGRATS!!!

Unfortunately No symptoms are persistent that early. None that aren’t PMS like at least. The breast tenderness can come and go so DON"T freak out that one day they kill and the other they are fine. Most people don’t get morning sickness till about 6 weeks. Unfortunately till your Beta there are no real symptoms that can tell you if it is real or not. Believe the test and enjoy!

[quote=Erintobe]CONGRATS!!!

Unfortunately No symptoms are persistent that early. None that aren’t PMS like at least. The breast tenderness can come and go so DON"T freak out that one day they kill and the other they are fine. Most people don’t get morning sickness till about 6 weeks. Unfortunately till your Beta there are no real symptoms that can tell you if it is real or not. Believe the test and enjoy![/quote]

Thank you, my beta is tomorrow and I can’t wait:)

Many Congrats to you!!! :slight_smile: and yes symptoms do come and go at first then hit you like a train (or did for me) around 6-8 weeks! Best of luck with your beta!!!

Thank you, you really made me feel better, and I’m feeling little bit dizzier now also:)