Taking a break

Well, as expected I got my BFN 11/6 and AF came 11/7 :grr: Hubby and I had already decided if it was a BFN again to take a break for the Holidays and start fresh in the new year…so that’s what we’re gonna do! Part of me wants to try again this cycle but I know we NEED the break. I just kinda feel like we are going backwards by stopping treatment for awhile, but maybe a brand new year and new outlook will be just what is needed :flower:

Lots of :babydust: and :bsv: to all you wonderful ladies who have been so supportive!

[quote=MrsPea]Well, as expected I got my BFN 11/6 and AF came 11/7 :grr: Hubby and I had already decided if it was a BFN again to take a break for the Holidays and start fresh in the new year…so that’s what we’re gonna do! Part of me wants to try again this cycle but I know we NEED the break. I just kinda feel like we are going backwards by stopping treatment for awhile, but maybe a brand new year and new outlook will be just what is needed :flower:

Lots of :babydust: and :bsv: to all you wonderful ladies who have been so supportive![/quote]

I think I am right with you… I am geting crazy over this and I think I need a break too… good luck to you

I’m really sorry! We will also be taking a break for the holidays if this cycle ends with a BFN.

I took October off after BFN from September. If November is a BFN I will be waiting until January to try, try again.

[FONT=“Comic Sans MS”]I love that all of you are choosing to take a break. I’m really hoping this is the month for us, but if it’s not, I’m going to discuss taking off until after the holidays. I would love to have good news to share on Christmas, but I’m thinking if it’s negative, I’m not going to be a pleasant person. The first time I went for treatment it was december. I thought for sure it would work on the first try, and we got the negative results the day before Christmas Eve. It was a horrible Christmas for me…my hat is off to you ladies choosing to enjoy the time with your DHs. I think after last time, we’ve learned our lessons…we’ll be taking the time off…but here’s hoping we’re positive this month!
:pray: :pray:
:babydust: :bsv: :babydust: to all!

[/FONT]

I am 12 dpiui for my 2nd iui cycle and I went from positive to not that positive anymore. I have not poas and do not plan to. I will just test on Thursday since I just don’t think I will be this lucky and blessed that it will just work on 2nd try. :frowning:

We have also decided if this is not working, we will take a few months break and probably start again in ealry spring. But we might go straight to IVF or mini IVF instead of another round of IUI. Only have $10K lifetime insurance coverage, so I want to use it at the most wise way and hopefully will get one bfp out of that before start paying out of pocket. So may be IVF is a better choice with a much higher success rate.

Anyway… hopefully all this thinking is not necessary if I can get my dream bfp on Thursday.

:babydust: :babydust: to all the ladies still in 2ww… hopefully we will all get our wish and best christmas present.

Thanks so much for all the support!!! I’m glad I’m not the only one taking a break…I kinda felt like a wuss for needing a break after only 6 months of trying with our RE since some of you having been doing treatments for years. But, the DH and I definitely need it our we will go stark raving mad lol! Good luck and :grouphug: to all of you taking a break with us and to those of you who are gonna keep going through the Holidays I wish you lots of :babydust: and :bsv:and :pray: for all of us to have Christmas miracle :bfp: