Testing out the trigger shot

I thought it would be fun to share and help the time pass if I post pictures each day of me testing out my trigger and hoping for a :bfp: Lets hope :af: keeps her nastiness to herself this month. I am currently 4dpt3dpo

Test number 1: 4dpt3dpo
[ATTACH]68694[/ATTACH]
The second line is defiantly there but I expected it to be darker. The tests I got are sensitive to down to 25.

stay tuned for tomorrow :woohoo:

I hope it doesn’t go away or comes back :cross: :cross:

I just want to say i have tested with those test and got a nice line with a beta of 5. So they are super sensitive.

And just when I promised myself I wouldn’t poas this time, I see this post and start getting ideas. :wink:

Day 2

Here is today.

5dpt4dpo
[ATTACH]68696[/ATTACH]
Today was darker but I think that is because I did it first thing in the morning.

Day 3

Day 3
6dpt5dpo
[ATTACH]68703[/ATTACH]
I think its on its way out.:woohoo: Its hard to see in the picture but there is a very faint line today. I did this one first this this morning the same as yesterday.

Day 4

7dpt6dpo
[ATTACH]68704[/ATTACH]
I thought for sure the line would be gone today but its still there just a little bit. It did take the full 5 minutes to show up. I could really only see it well after it dried so I think there is just a little bit left. I had a lot of cramping yesterday and a bit today, so I’m hoping that it a good sign of a little bean sticking. I am also really tiered today but I don’t think that is a sign just me over-stressing. Almost half way through the two week wait!:clap:

Day 5

Today I am 8dpt7dpo
[ATTACH]68708[/ATTACH]
ITS GONE! Yah. Now on to the hope it will come back. Cramping is gone just a few twinges now and then.

I wanted to add them all together so you can see it getting lighter.
[ATTACH]68709[/ATTACH]
:cross: :cross: Come back little line come back.:cross: :cross:

I did this exact thing with my cycle-tested like 4 times a day. I think you have your dpo and dpt backwards. If you are 8 days post transfer of 3 day embies then you are actually 11dpo.

I can’t wait to see these lines get darker-best of luck!

I am 8 days past trigger, 7 days past ovulation

Ah Hah-typically folks report the “t” as transfer!

Day 6

9dpt8dpo
Okay so now I am really confused. My line is back.
[ATTACH]68710[/ATTACH]
Can you get a BFP on 8dpo? Looking back at yesterdays test the control line is lighter than the others.
[ATTACH]68711[/ATTACH]
Do you think that affects the overall test if the control line is lighter. I think this is still the trigger. What do you all think? I thought it would be totally gone today and then i would know for sure. Of coarse it cant be that easy. What do you ladies think. I am hoping tomorrow is darker.

[quote=mommatogirls]9dpt8dpo
[ATTACH]68710[/ATTACH]
Can you get a BFP on 8dpo? Looking back at yesterdays test the control line is lighter than the others.
[ATTACH]68711[/ATTACH]
Do you think that affects the overall test if the control line is lighter. I think this is still the trigger. What do you all think? I thought it would be totally gone today and then i would know for sure. Of coarse it cant be that easy. What do you ladies think. I am hoping tomorrow is darker.[/quote]

I would have to say yes it is possible to get a positive 8dpo. You never know this could b e your BFP!

[QUOTE=mommatogirls]9dpt8dpo
[ATTACH]68710[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]68711[/ATTACH]
Do you think that affects the overall test if the control line is lighter. I think this is still the trigger. What do you all think? I thought it would be totally gone today and then i would know for sure. Of coarse it cant be that easy. What do you ladies think. I am hoping tomorrow is darker.[/QUOTE]

Yes its possible to get a BFP at 8dpIUI. I did with my first IUI. But i’ve heard of triggers playing mean tricks on people. Tomorrow will tell you more. I have seen triggers go neg and come back for one last time and then go away again.

Most definitely! I got my positive at 8dpo-granted it was with twins. This is exactly what happened to me. It almost faded away then came back! Test again tonight to see what it says!!!

[QUOTE=BoomerBug]Most definitely! I got my positive at 8dpo-granted it was with twins. This is exactly what happened to me. It almost faded away then came back! Test again tonight to see what it says!!![/QUOTE]

Yeah see my 8dpIUI was with my triplets.

Ohh that’s making me a bit nervous. I have done the twin thing and am really hoping I only get one. :cross: I think it might give me a heart attack if I get 3. :woohoo:

[QUOTE=mommatogirls]Ohh that’s making me a bit nervous. I have done the twin thing and am really hoping I only get one. :cross: I think it might give me a heart attack if I get 3. :woohoo:[/QUOTE]

LOL I had a mini heart attack while having my first scan. But it quickly turned into excitement. I have also seen 8dp (ovulation) IUI/IVF BFP’s be singletons. We just need your line to be darker tomorrow :cross:

Day 7

10dpt9dpo
How disappointing, its gone. I knew it all along so i’m not too surprised. One last trick from the trigger.
[ATTACH]68713[/ATTACH]
Its ok I still have time. From what I have been seeing online most people get bfp on 10-12 dpo. So heres hoping for a :bfp: in the next few days:cross:

:grouphug: Grr those last tricks from the trigger!! You are right you still have time! :cross: :cross:

11dpt10dpo
I have decided today is negative. I kept seeing a shadow or something. I think our brains can trick us into thinking there is a line.
[ATTACH]68719[/ATTACH]
I was really hoping it would come back today. Not my luck, and my lower tummy is tender and crampy. I’m really hoping this is not :af: preparing for her entrance.

Come on little line come back:cross: :cross: