The four main causes and TCM treatment for necrospermia

Necrospermia (or Necrozoospermia) is a condition where spermatozoa in semen are either immobile or dead. Commonly, it is one of the most common semen abnormalities, and it is also the major common cause of male infertility.

1. Some of the inflammation and infections, such as prostatitis, orchitis
2. Nonliquefaction of semen
3.Too much abnormal sperm

4.Poor sperm motility

Currently, necrospermia is not incurable disease. Clinically, necrospermia are mainly caused by the inflammation and infection, like prostatitis, orchitis. Thus, if patients want to cure the necrospermia, they should cure their prostatitis, orchitis first. According to medical survey, the TCM treatment like diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill from Wuhan Dr. Lee’s TCM Clinic works effectively on the necrospermia.

Diuretic and anti-inflammatory pill contains some herbs which can kill bacteria and clear away heat effectively. Clinically, it has curative effect on the prostatitis, orchitis and so on. Besides, the herbal medicine is made from complete herbs, which has not drug resistance and side effect to the reproductive organs. Commonly, the inflammatory infection like prostatitis, orchitis can be cured in about 3 month

Male factor infertility is mainly caused due to the abnormalities in the sperm. Semen analysis is the first major test for determining the male factor infertility. This test evaluates the status of the male partner’s sperm and its functioning, as this plays a crucial role in the reproduction. Sperm evaluation is the crucial step in the infertility treatments. The most important values that have been identified at the time of semen analysis are:

• Volume of sperms in the semen
  • Sperm Count
  • Motility
  • Morphology

Volume:
The main aim of this is to measure the total volume of the ejaculate. Generally, most of the men produce less amount of semen and it is around 1-4ml. However, less or high volume of semen may cause some interpretations of the female during intercourse.
Count: sperm count is one of the most important factors for infertility. Low sperm counts are naturally implicit to infertility. This is mainly due to the hormonal imbalance and anatomical and can be cured with some medications.
Motility: motility is generally expressed with the percentage of moving sperms and regarded as the quality of sperm. Some men with high volumes of semen have lower motility sperm. The acceptable count is 10 million sperm with good motility per ml.
Morphology: It deals with the shape of the sperm. In this test, they measure the percentage of sperm that have a normal shape.

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I don’t know much about posting the questions. Sorry for that!! We had an appointment today with our RE , he told us that my husband’s sperms were abnormal and the hos test showed that non of them were viable. He has referred us to a Urologist. We have been trying Ttc for 1 year. His hormone levels are normal. His recent semen analysis was count- 9million, motility- 2% and the sperms were of pin head shape(all of them). He says, may be TESE or biopsy will be done. I have no idea about this. He is taking optimen multivitamins and vitamin c. Does someone have a similar problem? Our RE said, it isa severe case! I try to be as strong and positive I can be as I don’t want him to get depressed. Any word of advice will be appreciated.