The insanity begins! - Wondfo help!

Ok ladies - I need your help. I have never used wondfo’s before. Do they give false positives? My trigger was 10 days ago. I am only 3dp5dt. This is a test from tonight. Picis about 20 minutes after taking the test.

thoughts???

I see it… I don’t have any advise for you I’m sorry, it seems a bit early don’t most people start testing now to find out when trigger is out, of course if you keep getting positives.

I definitely see the line! :cross: that it’s NOT your trigger still in your system. :grouphug:

yes! I was testing for trigger to be out! Good thing I ave 24 more tests!

Looks good to me…I’ve never had an evap on the Wondfos from Amazon. The only issue can be if you see a razor-thin pink line…not what you have…those are malfunctioning tests. That’s a pretty thick line to be a trigger at this point for most people IMHO. Mine is usually gone by 10 or 11dpt max and even then the line is FAINT. Of course, each person is different. If you tested down your trigger and the line is now darker…I’d say that you are looking at a BFP. I hope your tests this morning are darker. GL!!

I usually use babywishes.org hpt’s and received my first bfp at 5dp3dt…so this may be real!!:cheer: Good luck!

Thanks everyone!

I hope to hear from more people who have used the wondfo’s. This morning the line was a little fainter than the one last night. In the past I have had darker lines in the evenings though. I am sort of thinking it is the trigger if the tests are that sensitive. I will keep peeing and keep posting!

[quote=maryevelyn]Ok ladies - I need your help. I have never used wondfo’s before. Do they give false positives? My trigger was 10 days ago. I am only 3dp5dt. This is a test from tonight. Picis about 20 minutes after taking the test.

thoughts???[/quote]

Too early to interpret.

Keep testing at the same time of day, and if the line gets darker instead of lighter, you can conclude it’s a BFP. You are right on the line between possibly having the trigger in your system and getting an early BFP. On one hand, it seems like most people have the trigger out by this time, but on the other hand, it is really early to be getting a BFP. You are just going to have to wait and see what happens in the next couple days.

I use those tests too. For what it’s worth, this cycle I got a very, very faint line, that was only visible in good light, on 4dp5dt. At 5dp5dt, it looked more like your photo. Last cycle I got the same results two days later.

okay - I just tested again. 4dp5dt and I have another test about the same darkness as the one last night in the pic. The trigger can’t still be in my system, can it??

top is last night around 8ish. bottom is about 11 am this morning.

it looks like a positive to me:)…Good Luck!!!:cross:

I used those and got a positive on the same day that my beta came back at 7!! They are SERIOUSLY sensitive, so a BFP at 3dpt isn’t that surprising! The line getting darker is a great sign that it’s not the trigger. GL!!!

I used Frer and answer, so not the same test but widely thought of as the most sensitive tests, and started testing on 2dp5dt. Every single day I got 2 lines. I knew it was the trigger on 2dp5dt and didn’t believe it was a real bfp until morning of 5dp5dt. So I have no idea when it switched from being the trigger to a real positive. Tomorrow morning you should know for certain!

Sounds correct to me.

Thank you everyone and ghost! I am obsessive, so I will keep testing. I just hope that if this is not the trigger that it keeps going up. I am leery after having two back to back chemicals this year.

tonights test seems just as dark as earlier one. it is not fully dry though (which will darken it)

Mine looked about like that at 4dp5dt but everytime I took it after that it got darker. I never used morning urine. Good luck to you!

ok - 5dp5dt:

5dp5dt: