The same route to go

Hi, lovelies here! Here’s some of my background.
At the start of the journey - 40 yrs old.
dh - 42 yrs old suffering from stage 3 colon cancer.
Married since 2013. ttc 10/14.
dx: PCOS & blocked fallopian tubes. AMH <3.2
IVF#1 9/15 - failed
IVF#2 12/15 - failed, faced a mc. Dr suggested PGD as suspected me to be a carrier of Wilson disease.
The following 2016 were told my eggs would never work out. So we had to move egg donation track.
Got BFP after 2 IVF shots. Blessed with a beautiful healthy kid.
**We just know we want more! **Going for a sibling!!
Wish me good luck, prayers needed. More positive stories for encouragement. Thanks to all of you!

I m also a victim like you and have been trying for TTC for almost ten years. I have tried all the possible options but all of them failed. I m an aged women now and this stresses me often that soon it will be impossible for me to try any other option.A good friend of mine whose husband was not fit regarding this matter gave me the idea to go for surrogacy.Surrogacy is best known methd used in our time. It is indeed a great way to have a baby if it is not possible naturally.It is been providing good results.I is banned in some countries but in Europe and USA it is not prohibited. Some clinics are also giving a special offers which are not much expensive.I m so anxious to have baby of my own. Finally i m going for it as there is no better option left for me.I will advice you to go for surrogacy.The procedure is very comforting smooth. I have heard many success stories of people regarding this matter.I am now totally agree to go for surrogacy because of positive feedback. If anybody has any contact or reference to any good surrogacy clinic kindly guide me.

Trust me. You explained all such in a way that it was nothing. If one with infertility would start this reading. She could know how much stress it would have been. All the stages that you went through. And here you are with a baby, Now on the route to get a sibling. That’s really beautiful and courageous too. You guys must share such amazing journeys to let infertile women know that there must be some good in the struggle. You just have to trust.

Stay calm and strong! Wish you all the best in your journey. You seem to be a strong person. I’ve also had MCs. But, still keep trying is the key. I hope you get it done. So, yeah! Take care of yourself! xoxo

We’ve always considered surrogacy as our last option to count on. So have already did a huge research on this very point. From what I’ve got to know, surrogacy in the US is not this smooth as it seems. The intended parents are responsible for all of the medical costs of the surrogate. The use of a surrogate is very expensive even if everything goes well (Up to $150k!). And if the surrogate experiences medical complications, the intended parents will be responsible for the entire costs of her treatment. They may also be expected to compensate her for the loss of her time and for the damage to her body. Insurance doesn’t usually cover these costs. Therefore, the use of a gestational surrogate can become extremely expensive for the intended parents. Their ability to absorb the potential extra costs should be considered before they decide to proceed. Even with a well-written contract, there is a risk that the surrogate will decide to keep the child after birth and mother it herself. Because the law in some states gives parental rights to the woman who gives birth to the child, if she decides not to legally transfer those rights to the intended parents for whom she was a surrogate, there may be no way for the intended parents to enforce the contract. The worry about this potential situation may make the entire surrogate pregnancy a difficult emotional time for the intended parents.
Then we looked onto surrogacy in the UK. The woman who gives birth is always treated as the mother in UK law and has the right to keep the child. Even if they’re not genetically related. However, parenthood can be transferred by parental order or adoption. Surrogacy contracts aren’t enforced by UK law, even if you’ve a signed deal with your surrogate and have paid for her expenses. It’s illegal to pay a surrogate in the UK, except for their reasonable expenses.The child’s legal father or ‘second parent’ will be the surrogate’s husband or partner unless: legal rights are given to someone else through a parental order or adoption. The surrogate’s husband or civil partner didn’t give their permission to their wife or partner. If your surrogate has no partner, or they’re unmarried and not in a civil partnership, the child will have no legal father or second parent unless the partner actively consents. Seems too complicated…
Afterall, I’d recommend looking onto Ukraine as the destination. Am going to write a couple of things in my next post.

So Roxie1513, as I’ve written, some European countries either prohibit surrogacy or allow surrogacy agreements only the surrogate is unpaid. For those countries that allow surrogacy the laws typically give all parental rights to the surrogate. This is so until a court process can transfer the rights from her to the IP. In these countries the surrogate has the right to keep the baby if she chooses. But this will never happen in Ukraine. Surrogacy there is well regulated. Surrogacy contracts are considered enforceable under legislation. Under Ukrainian law, the child belongs to IP from the moment of conception. Once the baby is born, the birth certificate is issued with the names of the IP. SM is not awarded any parental rights. She has no standing to keep the baby or claim any rights. This is true even if there were no biological relation between the child and IP. In this and other cases their names remain on the birth certificate. Ukraine could be the best choice. It is relatively affordable with all-inclusive plans starting at 32k up to 50k. They may cover absolutely everything outside of your plane tickets, such as transportation, food, accommodations, all things involving IVF for you if you are using your own eggs, surrogate screening and medical costs, and birth at the hospital. It is also the same price if you choose to use donor eggs instead, which is a nice back-up plan to have if things don’t work out with your own, at no additional cost. The best part about it is that the clinic I’ve been with guarantees you a baby. In case your first surrogate doesn’t work out, they will try again with another using your frozen embryos until they are successful. Depending on the package you choose, you can be provided with all or some of the following services: Unlimited number of attempts. It means that in case of failure they’ll be trying again and again until they get the desired result and you travel back home with a baby. It’s already covered by your contract and doesn’t require any extra fees. All relevant medical examinations. Even if you have already been examined in other clinics and the reason of unsuccessful treatment wasn’t determined, they will do extra checkups in order to make treatment effective. Medications and all medical expenses. All their packages include all medications for hormonal stimulation in framework of your program, vitamins, medical expenses and services of medical staff. Legal service: assisting in getting all documents in civil status registry office and embassy, translations, lawyer service, assisting of a manager at all stages of your program, etc. Transportation. The clinic has its own car fleet with drivers. Large base of egg donors and surrogate mothers. You have an opportunity to choose donor on your own. Thus, you are provided with her photos, video interview and 3D photo on which you can see your donor from different angles. Their donor base is one of the largest in the world. It enables them to start program just after signing up contract with no wasting time on searching for a donor. DNA test. In order to get a baby’s passport, you need to prove genetic relation to the baby. There is a special procedure of DNA testing in the embassy in order to prove it. PGD. It is a genetic testing performed to the embryo prior to the implantation. You can make sure that embryos are healthy or determine the gender of embryos. Pediatrician supervision & babysitter and housemaid. Try visiting http://mother-surrogate.info/services/ for more info. Hope this helps. GL!