Hello ladies! I was hoping to pick your brain about the injectible treatments you have had. I am sort of at a treatment crossroads… my RE said that as long as I am responding to Clomid and am happy with the 8% pregnancy chance each month we can continue with Clomid.
My DH and I initially decided to give it that month and one more month with Clomid (which would be this cycle)… just got my :bfn: . I’m going to stop my progesterone so AF should arrive in a few days.
Now that last month was unsuccessful (cycle #6) I’m starting to question if we should even try one more cycle of Clomid or just move on to injectibles. I’m just nervous since our insurance doesn’t cover much and also because if 2-3 rounds of injectibles don’t work, we will probably be looking at IVF.
I was hoping you ladies could give me some good insight on the treatment… and any side effects you have experienced? I’m scared we will be wasting another month if we stay on Clomid but also scared to move forward to more aggressive treatment
Thanks in advance for your help on this!! :grouphug: