Thinking to start taking prenatal vitamins

Hi ladies,
Today is my transfer and my iron is low that why i am thinking to start taking prenatal vitamins did any one took prenatal vitamins after embryo transfer.

Half of women were given a multivitamin and mineral tablet to take each day and half were given folic acid. Women on the vitamins were more likely to conceive and 60 per cent were still pregnant three months later compared to 25 per cent on just folic acid. Three quarters conceived on their first cycle, compared with less than one in five of those on folic acid. Unless you have some serious underlying issues that are causing infertility that will require you to go on fertility medication, and undergo fertility procedures such as intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilization, the above tips will help. If you go by the fertility diet alone with the necessary vitamins and minerals which were discussed above, you should be able to get pregnant quickly. And at the same time, having a sedentary lifestyle will also cause the same problem because if you don’t get activity, your cholesterol levels increase, and so does your blood sugar and insulin levels which is bad for both female and male fertility. Be sure to de-stress as much as possible as high stress will also have a negative impact on fertility, for both men and women. Life is stressful as it is, and that is why it is even more crucial to take measures in reducing stress levels. Take up yoga or learn how to meditate. It is important to unwind after a long day by reading a good book and drinking some tea, and watching light comedies or listening to music that you enjoy.

I suppose everyone prenatal vitamins as there are so many benefits of taking them! And of course don’t forget about taking folic acid daily. It’s also available in food sources as folate. The daily requirement varies in women. For the majority it’s about 400mcg per day from diet sources and supplements. The diet sources of folic acid include leafy vegetables, beans, lentils, orange juice, nuts and seeds. Cereals and pasta have been fortified with folic acid. During pregnancy and breastfeeding the requirement increases to about 600 mcg/day. You can also start taking folic acid supplements. If you’re taking sth like the herbal syrop - then keep a gap of atleast 1-2 hours inbetween. Talk to your dr on the point. All the best of luck!