This is my third Ivf-iCSI,

Dear ladies,

I’m acctualy from Europe, but during my 2ww I ran on this forum, which helped me on this long wait. I’ve been reading lots of your stories every day and you all gave me hope and helped me trough with your positive toughts that you express to each other.
This is my third Ivf-iCSI, this time whit LA-AH.
I’ve done home test on 9dpt3dp which was positive, my first beta on 10dpt3dp day was 188 adn on 12dpt3dp was 498, so for now we are :preg: And hope for the best.
I wish you all to see :bfp: !
:bsv: :bsv:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :bsv:

Congrats! Twins?

[quote=Spoty21]Dear ladies,

I’m acctualy from Europe, but during my 2ww I ran on this forum, which helped me on this long wait. I’ve been reading lots of your stories every day and you all gave me hope and helped me trough with your positive toughts that you express to each other.
This is my third Ivf-iCSI, this time whit LA-AH.
I’ve done home test on 9dpt3dp which was positive, my first beta on 10dpt3dp day was 188 adn on 12dpt3dp was 498, so for now we are :preg: And hope for the best.
I wish you all to see :bfp: !
:bsv: :bsv:[/quote]

Well…we got two very good :slight_smile: I don’t know if both of them stayed:) I think that beta is not so high, since some of the ladies here have really high numbers… My belly is really big, but I just read today that it is normal to be bloated in early pregnancy.