Tips for after embryo transfer

Hi all! We recently passed ivf with donor eggs in Ukrainian clinic. So just thought it might be helpful for someone to have this sort of tips connected with after embryo transfer period. They really helped me. :wink:
After embryo transfer you should eat like you are pregnant with a healthy balanced diet with good nutrition and take your pregnancy vitamins including folic acid. Have a little pineapple as it is high in selenium, but don’t go overboard as it has a chemical in it that can cause uterine contractions. I also had 5 brazil nuts a day for the selenium around treatment.
Some protein food with every meal. Plenty of fruit and veg.
Of course you can have sparkling water and a little chocolate is fine, just don’t go mad!
Avoid too much caffeine like tea/coffee/cola - but the odd glass is OK or the odd weak tea won’t harm.
Try and avoid toxins generally like artificial sweeteners in huge amounts. Try and eat pure foods.
Avoid getting listeria or salmonella by avoiding raw egg products, under cooked foods, shell fish, out of date foods or foods that are high risk like mould ripened cheese, deli meats or coleslaw that is not an in date supermarket product.
Avoid too much vitamin A - avoid liver or pate and don’t take non pregnancy designed vitamin tablets.
Avoid medicines unless prescribed for you in the knowledge you are pregnant by a doctor or pharmacist you trust. And of course don’t smoke and avoid alcohol.
Wishing you the best with your treatments XX

hi, how r u?
great tips. I think healthy diet and lifestyle is a must for any man and woman ttc. in pregnant women, dieting is the key to delivering a healthy baby. Please take the very best case of yourself and your belly;)
xxx

Thanks a lot!
Our 2nd round was a success. We’re so thankful to the staff working in Biotexcom, they are great! I can get answers day and night :cool:
Our nurse is still geving us some useful tips though we’ve been through the process already. I mean our contract is accoplished and we’re enjoying pregnancy at home.
Also for those looking info about egg donation procedures and clinics where to perform it I’d reccomend [B]eviternity.org International patient coordinator. [/B]This site offers free consultations in London (I know this for sure). They’ve also got lots of other pros but they should be evaluated individually. All in all, I believe this is not a bad idea to get all the needed info for no money :wink:
Wish everyone good luck with the treatments X
[FONT=Times New Roman]Thanks a lot!
Our 2nd round was a success. We’re so thankful to the staff working in Biotexcom, they are great! I can get answers day and night http://fertility.org/file:///C:\Users\3E47~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
Our nurse is still giving us some useful tips though we’ve been through the process already. I mean our contract is accomplished and we’re enjoying pregnancy at home.
Also for those looking info about egg donation procedures and clinics where to perform it I’d recommend [B]eviternity.org International patient coordinator. [/B]This site offers free consultations in London (I know this for sure). They’ve also got lots of other pros but they should be evaluated individually. All in all, I believe this is not a bad idea to get all the needed info for no money http://fertility.org/file:///C:\Users\3E47~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
[/FONT]

Thanks a lot!
Our 2nd round was a success. We’re so thankful to the staff working in Biotexcom, they are great! I can get answers day and night :cool:http://fertility.org/file:///C:\Users\3E47~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif
Our nurse is still giving us some useful tips though we’ve been through the process already. I mean our contract is accomplished and we’re enjoying pregnancy at home.
Also for those looking info about egg donation procedures and clinics where to perform it I’d recommend [B]eviternity.org International patient coordinator. [/B]This site offers free consultations in London (I know this for sure). They’ve also got lots of other pros but they should be evaluated individually. All in all, I believe this is not a bad idea to get all the needed info for no money :wink:http://fertility.org/file:///C:\Users\3E47~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif