Tragedy and recent hope

My biggest advice to you is to always be positive: everything is going to be fine and you can do it. Practice meditation/yoga/ any form of mindfulness if you can.The process may be different depending on the patient issues / situation. Try to get familiar with the process as much as you can. And don’t be afraid to ask all the questions you have and talk about your concerns / feelings.
At my first appointment, I didn’t know what to except, didn’t know about all the hormones / injections, the process, etc. The Dr explained the process, gave me a brochure and asked me to take an appointment with the nurse one week before my period. When I saw the nurse, she explained the process in details - when to start, when to call them, when to inject and what etc. and ordered the medication. After our first failure I started reading about the subject. Maybe it was my doctor but I was surprised that I was the one suggesting to try this or that - My Dr was only approving or disapproving. Ask as much questions as you can e.g. can complementary therapies like acupuncture help? what vitamins you and partner can take - in addition to Folic Acid. What treatments are they recommending regarding the embryon: ICSI, Assisted Hatching, etc.

You’re so right!!! In Ukraine one might expect sums from EUR 39k up to 51k. Here are some of the packages the clinic offers to IP.~
All-inclusive Standard €39900:
You will be provided a cellphone with a Ukrainian carrier for communication.
You will stay at a villa or hotel.
Donor eggs if needed.
Pics of the scans.
Translator and legal advisor.
A pediatrician will see your child every other day after birth.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case your baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If you have twins, you must pay an additional €3000 after birth.
You will have 4 hours of nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
You cannot be at the birth of the baby. You will be able to meet your baby after the hospital clears the baby for leaving the hospital.
All-inclusive VIP €49900:
You will be provided a cellphone with a Ukrainian carrier for communication.
You will stay in a standard room at the Venice Hotel or a luxury apartment for the first two visits, and on your final visit, you will stay in a bigger suite that specially equipped for babies (I’m assuming this means a crib, but am not certain).
You’ll receive a Newborn Package that includes all the things you’ll need when you start to take care of the baby.
You will receive PGD services, which helps eliminate poor embryos and also allows for gender selection.
A pediatrician will see your child every day, and there is also a 24/7 hotline for English-speaking Pediatricians, who can come visit you at any time if necessary.
Regardless of how far along the surrogate is, if the case of miscarriage, abortion, or death of child, the agency will take care of the cost of paying the surrogate and finding a new one.
In case your baby is born premature, the agency will pay all medical fees regardless.
If you have twins, there is no additional fee.
You will have 9am – 6pm nursery and babysitting services available to you every day.
You may attend the birth of your baby.
The surrogate contract defines the joint agreement between the intended parents, surrogate, and clinic. There is some confusion because upon the first reading, you might see that you are responsible for paying the surrogate €200 euros a month, but that actually comes out of the package fee, so the clinic will make those payments for you. So you shouldn’t be be alarmed!
Some of them can be a bit confusing. but the clinic will be more than happy to explain anything that you have a question about. Also note that the contracts are subject to change every few months. as the business grows. So depending on when you read this post, it would be good idea to go to their website and get the latest copy there.