Trigger day 7 iui day 9?

Has anyone ever had a short cycle like this? I just finished my first round of injectibles - went for the u/s today and follies are big and ready to go!

Just wondering if anyone has ever responded like this? It seems early.

Same Trigger/ IUI days!

I am so happy I found you! I went in for my b/w and u/s this morning and they just called to tell me to trigger tonight (day 7) and IUI will be Saturday (day 9). I too thought this was early (which is why I googled it and found your post!), but they said I am ready to go! One follie 22, one just 11 (but I hope it grows!).

Good luck tomorrow! We are IUI/2ww buddies now :slight_smile:

What meds are you on?

For CD 2-4 I did 225 Gonal F, then after b/w on day 5 he lowered the dose to 150 for CD 5-6. Ovidrel tonight.

Awesome!
This was my first cycle with Gonal - f as well. We are two peas in a pod!

I am SO glad I found your post! I cried at work because everything seemed to be happening so fast, I thought that maybe I wasn’t reacting properly to the meds. It is nice to know I am not alone! Best wishes for you tomorrow:babydust:

It means we are reacting to the meds - which is great! When I was on Clomid I would have to take it - get an u/s - wait - go for another u/s etc… it was painful.

The nurse at my RE’s office said the quick response is a little rare - but not in a bad way - just a response.

Good luck to you as well!

I just wish I had more follicles to work with…The 22 mm is great, but I want the 11mm to grow so I have a backup! :slight_smile:

All I ever got from Clomid was cysts, so I won’t be doing that again. Keep me posted, I will be anxiously awaiting us comparing our :bfp: s!

Hello MereBear,

Yes, it is quite possible for you to be ready this early. Fertility Meds can do wonders. I am proof of that! Look at my signature and you will see that the first IUI was done on cd16, the 2nd on CD13 & 14, and my latest one on CD11! So it is quite possible that you are responding so well to the meds, that you’re ovaries kicked into overdrive! GOOD LUCK!!!

[QUOTE=MereBear]Has anyone ever had a short cycle like this? I just finished my first round of injectibles - went for the u/s today and follies are big and ready to go!

Just wondering if anyone has ever responded like this? It seems early.[/QUOTE]

I noticed that you both also took Gonal-F, I think that does the trick to make you ready so fast. Its some powerful stuff. This was my first month on it in conjunction with Clomid 150mg. Lets hope it does the trick ladies!! GOOD LUCK to you both!!

Best of luck MereBear! Sending fertile thoughts your way!!

How did it go today merebear? Best wishes for you!

It went well - thanks for asking! Hubs counts were great - so now we wait!!!

Gosh - I hopre this is it - not sure how much more I can handle!

Good luck on your iui tomorrow! Thinking of you!

Excellent! Well here is to a quick 2ww! With the holidays, it should fly by…Rest up and think positive thoughts.

Thank you for your well wishes for tomorrow!