Trigger Question

I took HCG trigger (pregnyl 10,000) Saturday Dec. 24th - wondering if there is any chance it would still be in my system 13days post trigger? I am not suppose to test till Monday which is two weeks from my IUI however I cheated and tested Friday and got a positive.
Afraid to get my hopes up too premature.

[QUOTE=Hope29]I took HCG trigger (pregnyl 10,000) Saturday Dec. 24th - wondering if there is any chance it would still be in my system 13days post trigger? I am not suppose to test till Monday which is two weeks from my IUI however I cheated and tested Friday and got a positive.
Afraid to get my hopes up too premature.[/QUOTE]

Ordinarily (from what I understand), the HCG trigger shot leaves the system within 8-10 days post injection. So, if you triggered on the 24th, then today (the 7th) would be 14 days post trigger. You can always try testing again in the morning with your FMU to check again…

Sounds to me like you might be :preg: !!!

Congrats!:clap:

:bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

Thanks for your reply- I was too scared to re-test today and decided to wait and test tomorrow as ordered! Even if I test + I will still be nervous due to my last cycle Aug/Sept ended in an ectopic but deep down I know there is nothing I can do to prevent it.

[QUOTE=Hope29]Thanks for your reply- I was too scared to re-test today and decided to wait and test tomorrow as ordered! Even if I test + I will still be nervous due to my last cycle Aug/Sept ended in an ectopic but deep down I know there is nothing I can do to prevent it.[/QUOTE]

So…how did it go??? :cross:

I’m :pray: for you!

I tested this morning when I got home from work and got another BFP. We are trying to be hopefully optimistic.

I made an appointment for tomorrow morning for a beta so we will see those results. Last cycle with the ectopic we went in excited and got called with low beta (53) and low progesterone and before the recheck spotting started. Really hoping not to repeat that process again.

[QUOTE=Hope29]I tested this morning when I got home from work and got another BFP. We are trying to be hopefully optimistic.

I made an appointment for tomorrow morning for a beta so we will see those results. Last cycle with the ectopic we went in excited and got called with low beta (53) and low progesterone and before the recheck spotting started. Really hoping not to repeat that process again.[/QUOTE]

Well…:cheer: to you! Congratulations on the :bfp:

I will keep you in my thoughts & :pray:

:cross: for a GREAT beta tomorrow!

Good luck and KUP!

:bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv: :bsv:

Well beta is back and we are definitely pregnant. Little nervous because it came back at 434 and he said that would suggest twins. Am greatful for anything but nervous too. Who really knows until the ultrasound though I have seen numbers all over the place on this forum.

Yay

Congrats to you!!! I also cheated and did a home preg tests two days before I was to have bloods done because I started bleeding and was told that it means it didnt work again (no trigger as was natural IVF cycle) and the bleeding was a sign of that but for two days in a row my home preg test came back with a :bfp: as did the blood test :thankyou: but because of the bleeding I had regular blood test but was not once told that they were really high meaning possible twins so for our 7 week scan the hubby and I were shocked to be told there were two in there and now im 8 and a half weeks and both are doing well…

Hope all goes well for you

I don’t quite understand what betas actually tell you other than they are suppose to double- which my MD doesn’t repeat unless something seems different.
At this point we will just look at it as excited to finally be pregnant and wait another two weeks for the ultrasound.
I also had a high progesterone level in the 160’s so maybe that had something to do with it.