Trigger Too Soon on Gonal-F?

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Hi ladies! I recently had my 4th IUI, but 1st on injectables (Gonal-F). I typically surge on CD 14-16. However, I had an ultrasound on CD 9 that showed several mature follicles. My RE instructed me to trigger that afternoon, and we did back-to-back IUIs on CD10 and CD11. I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but now I’m starting to panic that it was too soon? Has anyone else had success this early in their cycle?[/FONT][/SIZE]

cchopeful: It doesn’t matter how early in your cycle you ovulate so long as the follicles are mature enough to be triggered and your endometrium layer is the appropriate thickness which no doubt your Doc checked during the ultrasound so NO WORRIES!!! Your cycle sounds like a promising one. :cross: and :babydust::babydust::babydust:!

Thanks so much for the reply, aahny! And good luck to you!!! :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:

I agree. Same thing happened to me this weekend. Went in at cd9 for u/s and told to trigger that day and iui the next morning. WAYYYYY early for me but the later ones didn’t work so far so why not…LOL