Triplet Strollers

Upon a few people’s recommendations, my wife and I almost bought a Peg Perego Triplette SW Stroller, buuut it won’t fit in our minivan.

Does anyone have experience with any of the other triplet strollers (have to be infant seat compatible)? Pros and cons? Is the Triple Decker Stroller (Graco) the only other option?

Can you not reconfigure your van to fit it in? Does the grace accept 3 carseats?

There really aren’t many options for triple strollers so you’ll just have to be innovative.

[QUOTE=RangersFan4Life]Upon a few people’s recommendations, my wife and I almost bought a Peg Perego Triplette SW Stroller, buuut it won’t fit in our minivan.

Does anyone have experience with any of the other triplet strollers (have to be infant seat compatible)? Pros and cons? Is the Triple Decker Stroller (Graco) the only other option?[/QUOTE]

I think I’ve already offered my thoughts on this. Sadly, there aren’t many options with regards to strollers/car seat combos.

You can try making some minor modifications to your van to accommodate the Peg Perego, trade the van in for a bigger van/vehicle, or try to make do with a single stroller. Unfortunately, I don’t have any experience with the Graco, but am familiar with it either way.

The idea behind the triple/triplette strollers would be to make life easier and allow your family to be more mobile, but if you can’t compromise, in the long run you’re only going to get frustrated.

I wish I could offer you an easy solution, but I can’t. This will be a decision you and your wife will need to make to allow for the impending familial changes you’re facing.

Hang in there though, it’s all going to work out. You still have some time! :slight_smile:

:grouphug:

Bree

Double Decker Twin Strollers and Triplet Strollers - Tandem Baby Strollers

RunAbout Strollers - Triplet strollers, Twin strollers, Quadruplet strollers and more
Runabouts can be put on the back of a vehicle with a hitch. When looking at one, measure the back of your vehicle and the length of the stroller to be sure it won’t run the risk of being side swiped in traffic. The seats do tilt back for little ones and upright for tots. However, I’m pretty sure they don’t detach. (But its been a long time since we looked at one, and maybe they’re being made differently now).

[QUOTE=BabiesAreCute]Double Decker Twin Strollers and Triplet Strollers - Tandem Baby Strollers

RunAbout Strollers - Triplet strollers, Twin strollers, Quadruplet strollers and more
Runabouts can be put on the back of a vehicle with a hitch. When looking at one, measure the back of your vehicle and the length of the stroller to be sure it won’t run the risk of being side swiped in traffic. The seats do tilt back for little ones and upright for tots. However, I’m pretty sure they don’t detach. (But its been a long time since we looked at one, and maybe they’re being made differently now).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the ideas. We were looking at getting the Double Decker Triplet Stroller, but we think the toddler seats make it looks too “institutional”. We really wanted to Peg Perego both for looks and convenience. But we had a van donated to us (huge help for us financially right now!) and it’s slightly older to where we can’t make the seats change to fit the stroller. Oh well, we’ll figure something out.