Triplets due September 2013

Hey! Just looking for some support through these forums…hopefully there are others in the same situation. My husband and I just found out we are having triplets and although we are thrilled, we still have questions and are scared for the pregnancy/delivery. :slight_smile:

Anyone else pregnant with higher order multiples?

[quote=JenProv]Hey! Just looking for some support through these forums…hopefully there are others in the same situation. My husband and I just found out we are having triplets and although we are thrilled, we still have questions and are scared for the pregnancy/delivery. :slight_smile:

Anyone else pregnant with higher order multiples?[/quote]

I am not pregnant at the moment, but I wanted to say congrats to you and your hubby!!! What a blessing!!!:clap:
I have a set of twins, and it was a blast. You will have fun!!!

[B]Hi Jen. I’m here. In the same situation as you. Put back 2 and got 3! :eek: My trips are all in separate sacs, which is pretty rare with a 5 day transfer. RE gave me less than a 1% chance of having twins and I ended up with triplets.[/B]
[B]I’m completely terrified and still in shock. Exhausted doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel all day, every day and I still have all day nausea although I rarely throw up.[/B]
[B]On another note, I had my weekly ultrasound and the three little beans were doing well with excellent heartbeats. Two of them are measuring 8 weeks 4 days and one is measuring 8 weeks 2 days. I’m scheduled to see the high risk MFM doc in two weeks where they will do the NT test.[/B]
[B]I think that we must have transferred on or around the same day. My transfer was 1/13. When was yours?[/B]
[B]BTW, there are two ladies that around 8 weeks that are pregnant with quads. Maybe they will join us here. :grouphug: [/B]

cnorton - Thanks! We are really excited! :slight_smile:

Uspoiledme - Hey! This is actually Lioness25 from the other thread. :slight_smile: I signed up here during my cycle 2 years ago and didn’t realize my usernames were different. :slight_smile: My transfer was Jan 8th, so we are very close. I’m super tired all of the time and just feel sluggish all the time. However, I don’t really have any other symptoms. Although, I’m eating A TON…and have only gained 1lb over the last 2 weeks. How does that happen???

Had an U/S on Thursday and all three babies are measuring 9w1d with heartbeats in the 180s. It’s looking like they are all here to stay.

Are you starting to show yet?

I am having triplets I am 25 weeks. I am very happy but nervous. I wish you all the best.

[B]Hi Jen/Lioness. I recognized the stats as being you. Welcome back to Fertility Community. The October due date thread is the one that has the two quad moms, myself, as well as several twin mommies. Lots of traffic on that thread.[/B]
[B]I am 5’7" and 135 lbs and I really didn’t start showing with my last pregnancy until I was almost five months. I knew I would start showing earlier since I’m pregnant with triplets, but I never expected it to be this early. I have already been asked if I am pregnant by two family friends. I’m only 8 weeks and a few days! I wonder how much of it is bloating from the stupid Crinone (Progesterone)? Either way, I’m definitely showing. I think I can hide it a few more weeks, but not much longer. We’re trying not to spill the beans until we meet with the MFM doc to discuss risks as well as have the Nuchal Translucency screening done. We’ll do that at 11 weeks. I’m also leaning towards doing the CVS test the following week, but we’ll wait until we meet with MFM doc before committing to it.[/B]
[B]All three of our babes have heart rates of, 163, 169, & 170.[/B]

triplets

How can we start a triplet board? There was one but nobody post on it anymore.

Hi Helena! How are you feeling so far? Glad you are here.

Uspoiledme - What is the NT testing? We did PGD testing so I’m not sure if I’ll have to do any of that or not. We meet with our MFM on March 6th…then travel home to tell everyone the news that weekend. I’m starting to show, too…which is pretty scary. It’s so early.

I’ve checked out the October due dates thread…so far I’m just lurking. :slight_smile:

I saw that thread and there hasn’t been any activity for quite some time. I think the inactivity may be due to the fact that triplets are pretty rare and we’re kind of on an island by ourselves. LOL Maybe we can start a thread for multiples in general so more moms to be are included and we’d have more traffic and support… or we can just start posting on the triplet thread. I’m sure others will post more if we start generating new traffic.

The NT scan checks your risks of the baby having Downs and other chromosomal abnormalities. Nuchal translucency screening | BabyCenter

triplet board

I say we start another i keep looking for a triplet board that’s to date but can’t find one.

Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been MIA…I’m all for starting a different board. Just let me know where to go. :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to start a new board or I would. Maybe someone can give me an insight.

Congrats ladies on your triplets! I just had triplets last May, happy and healthy 10 month olds. I personally think having triplets is fun. I’m not going to lie though, it was a tough pregnancy but all worth it in the end. Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations…

…to all the new triplet-moms-to-be!!! :clap:

18W2D with triplet boys here…You can follow my journey on my blog ([I]link is in signature[/I])

You say you’re trying to start a new board. Do you mean a new thread??

Yes a new thread I don’t know how to.

Its easy…

I can start one rather than explaining it, if you like. Its the same way this thread was started.

What would you want it named? “Expecting Triplets?”

That would be great…thankbu so much.

New thread…

…has been started.:flower:

Expecting Triplets

Here’s another one: For the general population of those expecting multiples…not just triplets.

Expecting: Multiples Moms-To-Be